• ARCHIVES 
  • » i'm karlo..;) it's been almost two weeks since i joined this forum... am glad to be here.. am looking forward to learn more about overlaying.. if you have tips on making an overlay layout, feel free t

Pages: 12

i'm karlo..;) it's been almost two weeks since i joined this forum... am glad to be here.. am looking forward to learn more about overlaying.. if you have tips on making an overlay layout, feel free t

~ Tara ~
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i'm karlo..;) it's been almost two weeks since i joined this forum... am glad to be here.. am looking forward to learn more about overlaying.. if you have tips on making an overlay layout, feel free t

Welcome to the crazy ftalk family !!! :lol:
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: i'm karlo..;) it's been almost two weeks since i joined this forum... am glad to be here.. am looking forward to learn more about overlaying.. if you have tips on making an overlay layout, feel free t

[b]welcome to friendstertalk... [/b] nice to meet you.. read and follow the rules and keep on posting.. see you around! :paranoid: :D
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]ei...karlo.... welcome to ftalk...:D:D enjoy...and uhmmm... dont forget d rulez...:D:D see yah around!!!!....:D:D[/b]
warren.oo88
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to FTALK. :lol: please read and follow the rules. keep posting. see you around. :penguin: ►warren.
wina motz
» n00b
1969-12-31

hai too..me newbi too...
ThE_FamouS_LasT_WorD
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome carlo and happy tweaking and also you vuina welcome
wamasabu_stubborn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi karlo! welcome to ftalk! enjoy posting! see yah around!:)
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi..welcome to ftalk.. im cass.. remember to follow the rules.. ukie? enjoy and see you around.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i'm karlo..;) it's been almost two weeks since i joined this forum... am glad to be here.. am looking forward to learn more about overlaying.. if you have tips on making an overlay layout, feel free t

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:32

[ 10 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy