• ARCHIVES 
  • » ***For me it's the prince of tennis because all of Ryoma's games are exciting*** ***How 'bout you***

Pages: 123

***For me it's the prince of tennis because all of Ryoma's games are exciting*** ***How 'bout you***

weird0gurl
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

***For me it's the prince of tennis because all of Ryoma's games are exciting*** ***How 'bout you***

maogi47
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: ***For me it's the prince of tennis because all of Ryoma's games are exciting*** ***How 'bout you***

what?? newbies aren't allowed to vote?? for me it's eyeshield 21..
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: ***For me it's the prince of tennis because all of Ryoma's games are exciting*** ***How 'bout you***

omg! i love them all. [x i can`t vote. xDD
LadyCyclone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wheew.. newbies are not allowed 2 vote huh.. hmm.. okey... ilike prince of tennis..
fernani
» n00b
1969-12-31

i very like them all...but i very like Prince of Tennis...because of Ryoma and their playing styles and i love Tennis...!! hehehehe...
Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i like prince of tennis,because i like ryoma and his groupmates!:D
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i love to watch prince of tennis. i like ryoma. :lol:
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Of course, Prince of Tennis!! I love Ryoma Echizen!! >.<[/b][/color] [img]http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk223/syuusukefujiXprysten/ryoma4.jpg[/img]
'RyEn'
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]For me it's The Prince of Tennis :thumbsup: Ryoma Echizen is so kawaiiness :)[/b]
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

4 me its prince of tennis hehehe way to go ryoma echizen!
joanjcv18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]for me.. hmm? [b]prince of tennis[/b] lol [img]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll207/Ryo_Saku_Photos/fujihibi.png[/img] i like fuji :lol: [/align]
_Reinz3022_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

prince of tennis,hes so cute :D
marjun_alquizar@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

shealla(:
» FTalker
1969-12-31

aaw :( newbie ..i go for prince of tennis
kim_cute
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]the prince of tennis...[/align]
Lightness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Prince of Tennis :thumbsup:
networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

The 3 because I like their stories but I became really addict to prince of tennis.
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

For Me Prince Of Tennis, LoL It So Nice Especially When The Team Seigaku is on Fight, But i like Also The EyeShield21 and im not watching Offside
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

prince of tennis... go ryoma
cypnickjonas
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Prince of tennis. even if i dont watch it anymore.. i lyk it
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ***For me it's the prince of tennis because all of Ryoma's games are exciting*** ***How 'bout you***

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:56

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy