• ARCHIVES 
  • » am just wondering what WYSIWYG software is the best one to be used in making my own overlay design.. thanks in advance.. btw, i now have a full version of dreamweaver mx 2004..

Pages: 1

am just wondering what WYSIWYG software is the best one to be used in making my own overlay design.. thanks in advance.. btw, i now have a full version of dreamweaver mx 2004..

maogi47
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

am just wondering what WYSIWYG software is the best one to be used in making my own overlay design.. thanks in advance.. btw, i now have a full version of dreamweaver mx 2004..

Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: am just wondering what WYSIWYG software is the best one to be used in making my own overlay design.. thanks in advance.. btw, i now have a full version of dreamweaver mx 2004..

WYSIWYG software: I also don't know what that is, what is it?
maogi47
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: am just wondering what WYSIWYG software is the best one to be used in making my own overlay design.. thanks in advance.. btw, i now have a full version of dreamweaver mx 2004..

it's a "what you see is what you get" software, you design your webpage and it will automatically generate the html codes and css codes...
rich_art
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow i don't get it...:question::question::question::question:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I prefer to use Adobe Dreamweaver for that.
maogi47
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhhmmm.. ok. is it the same with the macromedia dreamweaver? i already have a dreamweaver mx 2004, do i have to update it to get the latest version or do i have to download a new one? and oh, i also downloaded the kompozer, it's free, but dreamweaver i think is way much better, though it's not free, but i found out some tricks to get it for free..

Last edited by maogi47 (2008-04-17 23:44:36)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

You dont have to update it if you want. I update mine because of curiosity. haha
maogi47
» n00b
1969-12-31

haha.. :lol::lol: ok.
DoemauL
» n00b
1969-12-31

anyone got a link to download this stuff ? I got confused for searching an illegal software like this
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » am just wondering what WYSIWYG software is the best one to be used in making my own overlay design.. thanks in advance.. btw, i now have a full version of dreamweaver mx 2004..

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:01

[ 11 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy