• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NOTE: if you find this useful, you can give me +repu. lol :D i think, making an animated avatar tutorial would help all newbies out there... :) well, i just did it.. to make this tutorial you ne

Pages: 1234

[b]NOTE: if you find this useful, you can give me +repu. lol :D i think, making an animated avatar tutorial would help all newbies out there... :) well, i just did it.. to make this tutorial you ne

zirtaeb_15
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NOTE: if you find this useful, you can give me +repu. lol :D i think, making an animated avatar tutorial would help all newbies out there... :) well, i just did it.. to make this tutorial you ne

thanks for sharing.. at last! i already know how to use animation in imageready,, thanks a lot.. i guess this animation can also be applied on siggies? :lol:
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]NOTE: if you find this useful, you can give me +repu. lol :D i think, making an animated avatar tutorial would help all newbies out there... :) well, i just did it.. to make this tutorial you ne

yes sis.. :) this is the basics.. this is also the way in changing text color.. :penguin:
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b][i]thanks for sharing this sis[/i][/b]
krisiel_25
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing sis. i've learned alot. thanks. :)
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

thanks for this tutorial.. :)
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

oh btw.. what extension will i use? :| i'm using adobe cs3..
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oh! i really don't have enough knowledge about cs3.. i never used that before.. :(
karencute4
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi sis..i've been tryinh to follow the steps but still i am confuse...hehehehe..i think more patience will help...thanks a lot for sharing sweetie...mwaaaah...:D:thumbsup:
linettedannah24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^thank you for sharing this! this is what i needed! thanks again!! and oh +repu for y0u! hihi[/b]
ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow! nice tutorial sis! thanks for sharing!! :eh:
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oh! thanks for the +repu guys.. :)
darlene0597
» n00b
1969-12-31

Tnx for sharing...but my avatar is ugly... Can you make me one??
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

by this thread, you can make your own avatar sis..
redphoenix_04
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oohh.. nice one. you make it become easier for beginners. lol :)
joana143
» n00b
1969-12-31

can you make me one. . .an avatar. . pls.. just pm me if it is ok
kim_cute
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]thanks for sharing..^^:thumbsup:[/align]
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oh! that's a spam sis.. :( anyway, thanks a lot.. :)
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=dianne_dynasty12]to copy, drag your pic/s using the rectangular marquee tool. just like this.. and press ctrl+C.. to paste, click the 100x100 layer and press ctrl+V.. got it? (in my case, i copy my 3 pics and paste it to the 100x100 layer.)[/quote] I don't Understand It...:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: Please Help Me...:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: Cause I am Doing it Right Now...=(:cry:=(:cry:
Jorica_143
» n00b
1969-12-31

thnx for sharing....
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=ninafaye]dianne_dynasty12 wrote: to copy, drag your pic/s using the rectangular marquee tool. just like this.. and press ctrl+C.. to paste, click the 100x100 layer and press ctrl+V.. got it? (in my case, i copy my 3 pics and paste it to the 100x100 layer.) I don't Understand It... Please Help Me... Cause I am Doing it Right Now...[/quote] click ur pic to the upper left part.. (any part you want) and drag it unto the bottom right part.. and press ctrl+C
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]NOTE: if you find this useful, you can give me +repu. lol :D i think, making an animated avatar tutorial would help all newbies out there... :) well, i just did it.. to make this tutorial you ne

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:53

[ 9 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy