• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: The thread Suggest a contest or event is like closed but it's not. I tried to close it then re-open it but still, it's closed. I want to make another thread but I think that would be invalid b

Pages: 1

:arrow: The thread Suggest a contest or event is like closed but it's not. I tried to close it then re-open it but still, it's closed. I want to make another thread but I think that would be invalid b

Jeca
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:arrow: The thread Suggest a contest or event is like closed but it's not. I tried to close it then re-open it but still, it's closed. I want to make another thread but I think that would be invalid b

:arrow: The thread Suggest a contest or event is like closed but it's not. I tried to close it then re-open it but still, it's closed. I want to make another thread but I think that would be invalid because we already have the topic. I think that some members might have a good contest suggestion but they can't post it, because there's no thread and fearing they would be banned or something if theymake there own. Just a conclusion. The main idea in this is, "is the thread closed or open?". :arrow: No new ideas? What happened to the next layout suggestion contest? I was just wondering. I think that this particular subforum is inactive. Co-mods, can't we make a stable contest or something? like a prize that's easy to give like repu points. Just a simple contest to make the subforum active. what do you think?=|
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: The thread Suggest a contest or event is like closed but it's not. I tried to close it then re-open it but still, it's closed. I want to make another thread but I think that would be invalid b

@takashi ask Admin to have an additional section to moderate. Hahaha.. Im too lazy to bother that section. I mean let us relax a bit for now. Haha.. No contests. Maybe next month we'll conduct a contest. haha.. But if you like, you may. Do what you know best for that section. :) It's your turn now. :D
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: The thread Suggest a contest or event is like closed but it's not. I tried to close it then re-open it but still, it's closed. I want to make another thread but I think that would be invalid b

^wahaha. Thanks for the reply, I just bothered that nobody visits that section now. I don't have an idea on what contest should be made or something. But i'm thinking of something. Well, let'sjust hope that the section wouldn't be left out. hahaha!:D
admin
» FTalkManiac

hehe i'm sorry I didn't tell anyone that section was closed and hidden since around last week. :D Rather than running too many contests I think its better to have only a few big successful contests. I agree with the idea that a poll (yes/no) should be made before a contest is allowed to run. And contest winner should be determined not only based on members vote but also from the judgement of selected members/mods. The only problem is about the contest prize. It would be great if the prize is not something like +repu or rank but stuff related to friendstertalk, merchandise like t-shirt, stickers, etc. The friendstertalk t-shirts I was trying to make for some mods are still in progress, so I don't know the outcome yet.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

How about the prize would be fame? I mean we can post a big announcement notice on the index page of the forum so the winner will be famous. Hahaha.. We do this before in other forums though. Hehehe.. Or Just give the winner a big hug and lots of kisses. bwahahaha :lol:
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[u][b]admin [/b][/u]: wahahha! thats why I can't make posts on that section. :D:D [u][b]eehjhay[/b][/u] : hugs and kisses. that sounds nice, haha! they'll choose a mod who'll give them those hugs and kisses. haha! :) Shirow and I are making a contest but we're still furnishing it off. :D I'll just post it here. The prize is the usual, a new rank.

Last edited by takashi (2008-04-21 00:39:29)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Alright. If ever Friendster will update and filter the linkers, we can use this backup page http://www.eehjhay.net/css-layout-contest We can easily inject the <link href="URL"> of their css files and <script></script> of their javascript. Let's just hope that they won't change the modules. Hahaha.. **edit I can't make the scripts to work with this page. Can anyone try it? View that page source then try to add one of the layout entries. The css layout file is working fine but the layout script wont work
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Alright. If ever Friendster will update and filter the linkers, we can use this backup page http://www.eehjhay.net/css-layout-contest We can easily inject the <link href="URL"> of their css files and <script></script> of their javascript. Let's just hope that they won't change the modules. Hahaha.. **edit I can't make the scripts to work with this page. Can anyone try it? View that page source then try to add one of the layout entries. The css layout file is working fine but the layout script wont work[/quote] Saved as a backup just in case. Actually I made my own .html page but, It will cause me bandwidth. :paranoid: Anyway I need silent judges. Please reply after this.

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-05-01 23:31:24)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hmmm I can be if you want. Ephe try to copy my source then insert one entry from the contest. :| I don't know why it wont work.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Places in the POLL as of [b]6:30PM; MAY 05, 2008[/b] :clock: [hr][hr][hr] [li][i][b]1[/b][/i] Layout #3 by [u][b]NOSIOJ[/b][/u] - 23 votes[/li] [li][i][b]2[/b][/i] Layout #24 by [u][b]sHy19[/b][/u] - 21 votes[/li] [li][i][b]3[/b][/i] Layout #6 by [u][b]shunz_7[/b][/u] - 19 votes[/li] [li][i][b]4[/b][/i] Layout #17 by [u][b]forsakendoll[/b][/u] - 10 votes[/li] [li][i][b]5[/b][/i] Layout #19 by [u][b]andHa[/b][/u] - 6 votes[/li] [li][i][b]6[/b][/i] Layout #14 by [u][b]IbLizMutz[/b][/u] - 3 votes[/li] [li][i][b]6[/b][/i] Layout #16 by [u][b]dekha_21[/b][/u] - 3 votes[/li] [li][i][b]6[/b][/i] Layout #25 by [u][b]사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요[/b][/u] - 3votes[/li] [li][i][b]7[/b][/i] Layout #8 by [u][b]KaLoNg[/b][/u] - 2 votes[/li] [li][i][b]7[/b][/i] Layout #15 by [u][b]kristina08[/b][/u] - 2 votes[/li] [li][i][b]7[/b][/i] Layout #23 by [u][b]regiehiozn[/b][/u] - 2 votes[/li] [li][i][b]8[/b][/i] Layout #s 1,2,5,9,12,18 - 1 vote[/li] [hr][hr][hr] :arrow: The rest have 0 votes. Pls recheck if ever i miscounted. :D i excluded those who have edited posts and those who voted with 50 below post counts.

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-05-05 06:33:43)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]NO[/b] [b]VOTES[/b] #1 1 #2 1 [color=brown][b]#3 27[/b][/color] #4 #5 1 [color=brown][b]#6 24[/b][/color] #7 #8 2 #9 1 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 4 #15 3 #16 3 #17 10 #18 1 #19 6 #20 #21 #22 #23 2 [color=brown][b]#24 21[/b][/color] #25 3 #26 [quote][b]Best Three[/b] #3 = 27 [i]Surfing on Summer's Wave[/i] #6 = 24 [i]Summer is Love[/i] #24 = 21 [i]The Hot Spot[/i][/quote] I excluded only the edited posts. :D Recheck this too. But I think we (ducheszee) have the same [b]Best Three.[/b]

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-05-05 07:03:59)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ waaa so you did not exclude the 50 posts and below? including those posts edited by eehjhay on the 1st page?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I only excluded the edited posts and the posts edited by eehjhay. Those posts below 50 I haven't excluded them. I'll recount again now. :D Back to work. . . . :penguin: [hr][hr][hr][hr] Done! I excluded all edited posts, posts edited by eehjhay, and voters below 50 posts. :D Here's the [b]big Five.[/b] [quote][b]#3 [url=http://theftalk.com/p919556-2008-04-28-14%3A27%3A23.html#p919556]NOSIOJ[/url] = 24 votes #24 [url=http://theftalk.com/p931160-2008-05-01-20%3A52%3A04.html#p931160]sHy19[/url] = 22 votes #6 [url=http://theftalk.com/p920209-2008-04-28-19%3A19%3A41.html#p920209]shunz_7[/url] = 19 votes #17 [url=http://theftalk.com/p927053-2008-04-30-17%3A16%3A16.html#p927053]forsakendoll[/url] = 10 votes #19 [url=http://theftalk.com/p927626-2008-05-01-01%3A36%3A21.html#p927626]andHa[/url] = 5 votes[/b][/quote] [b]Last Vote[/b] : [url=http://theftalk.com/p947723-Today-13%3A14%3A56.html#p947723]crazygothic[/url]

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-05-05 07:48:17)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ wew.. nice job siszy :D \m/ what time will the voting stop? :/ :paranoid: ej ej calling for eehjhay.. :lol:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-05-05 08:22:27)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

what you mean by votation izel? hahaha.. you mean voting? hehe.. Ephe said it will end tonight at 10pm (+8 GMT).
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ there edited. :disgust: ohh 10 pm.. hayzz hope i can still be OL . :penguin:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wooo.. are you mad because i noticed your typo? im just joking. :redface:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: The thread Suggest a contest or event is like closed but it's not. I tried to close it then re-open it but still, it's closed. I want to make another thread but I think that would be invalid b

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:47

[ 11 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy