• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi guys,.!! it's nice to be here.. my name is [b]Lei[/b].. i'm a newbie and i'm lovin ftalk.. nice to meet you all guys! :D

Pages: 12

Hi guys,.!! it's nice to be here.. my name is [b]Lei[/b].. i'm a newbie and i'm lovin ftalk.. nice to meet you all guys! :D

bembi
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hi guys,.!! it's nice to be here.. my name is [b]Lei[/b].. i'm a newbie and i'm lovin ftalk.. nice to meet you all guys! :D

[color=orange][b]^ hi [u]lei[/u] < im [u]Antonette[/u] welcome to Ftalk Please read & follow our rules enjoy posting see u around :D[/b][/color]
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Hi guys,.!! it's nice to be here.. my name is [b]Lei[/b].. i'm a newbie and i'm lovin ftalk.. nice to meet you all guys! :D

thanks for welcoming me... :D =) :thumbsup:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]ei...welcome to ftalk...:D:D enjoy...and uhmmm... dont forget d rulez...:D:D see yah around!!!!....:D:D[/b]
warren.oo88
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to FTALK. :lol: please read and follow the rules. keep posting. see you around. :penguin: ►warren.
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]WELCOME TO FTALK!!! :D[/b] hope you enjoy here.. and hope you may find many friends here... dont forget to follow the rules :D
ThE_FamouS_LasT_WorD
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk happy tweaking enjoy ur stay
wamasabu_stubborn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! enjoy posting! see yah around! :) --i'm shie! ... :)
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][b]hi there. welcum 2 fstalk. enjor ur post. and stay here[/b][/i][/align]
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi..welcome to ftalk.. im cass.. remember to follow the rules.. ukie? enjoy and see you around.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi guys,.!! it's nice to be here.. my name is [b]Lei[/b].. i'm a newbie and i'm lovin ftalk.. nice to meet you all guys! :D

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:28

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy