• ARCHIVES 
  • » Uhm, i dont know how to start. Well, I want to have an easy access on the photoshop tutorials here. Like in the thread "friendster trick and tutrials".. I want to have a "photoshop beginner's tutorial

Pages: 1

Uhm, i dont know how to start. Well, I want to have an easy access on the photoshop tutorials here. Like in the thread "friendster trick and tutrials".. I want to have a "photoshop beginner's tutorial

aich
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Uhm, i dont know how to start. Well, I want to have an easy access on the photoshop tutorials here. Like in the thread "friendster trick and tutrials".. I want to have a "photoshop beginner's tutorial

Uhm, i dont know how to start. Well, I want to have an easy access on the photoshop tutorials here. Like in the thread "friendster trick and tutrials".. I want to have a "photoshop beginner's tutorial." Since im a photoshop newbie, I dont think I have the guts to post a thread with a title like that because I am not the one giving a tutorial. Thank you. If this topic is considered against the rules, please accept my advance apology.. :rose: :cry:
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Uhm, i dont know how to start. Well, I want to have an easy access on the photoshop tutorials here. Like in the thread "friendster trick and tutrials".. I want to have a "photoshop beginner's tutorial

..go here... :arrow: http://www.photoshoproadmap.com/ =)

Last edited by leidenice (2008-04-18 20:56:08)

aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Uhm, i dont know how to start. Well, I want to have an easy access on the photoshop tutorials here. Like in the thread "friendster trick and tutrials".. I want to have a "photoshop beginner's tutorial

^is that a forum? what i mean is photoshop tutorial here in friendstertalk..
+_ramza_+
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

are you looking for some help in photoshop tutorial? here are some: :arrow: http://theftalk.com/t11533-%28Simple%29-Siggy-Tutorial.html :arrow: http://theftalk.com/t11691-simple-animating-text-%28tutorial%29.html :arrow: http://theftalk.com/t12070-NeonGlow-Siggy-Tutorial.html hope that helps!

Last edited by +_ramza_+ (2008-04-21 04:37:20)

aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ is that all? uhm can someone combine those tutorials into a single thread?
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ [b]Please Avoid Speaking Tagalog. [/b] Nyweiz.. You Can See Those Links Given By The Members. Simply Click Those Links :P
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]spam post deleted[/b]
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=james_cuteoo2]^ [b]Please Avoid Speaking Tagalog. [/b] Nyweiz.. You Can See Those Links Given By The Members. Simply Click Those Links :P[/quote] :question: i didn't.. my post is in english.. :crybaby: @topic: thanks, i'll follow what you said.. :D :thumbsup: :crybaby:

Last edited by aich (2008-04-20 03:06:50)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Uhm, i dont know how to start. Well, I want to have an easy access on the photoshop tutorials here. Like in the thread "friendster trick and tutrials".. I want to have a "photoshop beginner's tutorial

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:28

[ 11 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy