• ARCHIVES 
  • » I'm wondering what online game is the best to play these days? i'm thinking of playing some while vacation so i really need your help. suggest some that i could play.. :eh:

Pages: 1

I'm wondering what online game is the best to play these days? i'm thinking of playing some while vacation so i really need your help. suggest some that i could play.. :eh:

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I'm wondering what online game is the best to play these days? i'm thinking of playing some while vacation so i really need your help. suggest some that i could play.. :eh:

nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: I'm wondering what online game is the best to play these days? i'm thinking of playing some while vacation so i really need your help. suggest some that i could play.. :eh:

I recomend Audition and O2jam! it's nice especially when you are a music lover! you'll surely love it!
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I'm wondering what online game is the best to play these days? i'm thinking of playing some while vacation so i really need your help. suggest some that i could play.. :eh:

I'm playing o2jam before. just got bored.. (would you believe in just one day. i got addicted and leveled up to 5 or more) but i already forgot my account there.. well i'm into rpg games today :penguin:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Try RPG games hehe Khan/MU/Skyblade/SilkRoad/Pirate King/Priston Tale/Ragnarok/Tales Of Pirate/GuildWars/Flyff/Ran/ WAAHHH so many :crybaby:
leftalone
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I suggest ragnarok / RAN / rose / pirate king :D :eh: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
hiranojun
» n00b
1969-12-31

if you're a boring person for instance (sorry for the wrong word) you might as well enjoy playing Harvest Moon games in different platforms. patience is recommended. if you're referring to MMORPG in anime style try [url=http://global.goonzu.com/center/default.asp]Goonzu Online[/url]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i suggest you to play flair tending! this cost you no electric bill but this game risk you to obtain pains in your hands, chest or even the whole body hehe~
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I'm wondering what online game is the best to play these days? i'm thinking of playing some while vacation so i really need your help. suggest some that i could play.. :eh:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:19

[ 10 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy