• ARCHIVES 
  • » :kiss: uh.. i dont know where, how to start:D im speechless.. please help me here.. i wanna make amazing profiles.. :D really need your help.. thanks.. :D

Pages: 12

:kiss: uh.. i dont know where, how to start:D im speechless.. please help me here.. i wanna make amazing profiles.. :D really need your help.. thanks.. :D

katchyourstar
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:kiss: uh.. i dont know where, how to start:D im speechless.. please help me here.. i wanna make amazing profiles.. :D really need your help.. thanks.. :D

bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: :kiss: uh.. i dont know where, how to start:D im speechless.. please help me here.. i wanna make amazing profiles.. :D really need your help.. thanks.. :D

^ ^ hmm. maybe you mean your own layout for your profile? just go to the friendster tricks and tutorials to learn about making your own layout. if you have questions, go to friendster help. [align=center] by the way, hi newbie. welcome to ftalk. please avoid spamming. read the RULES before posting. take care. hope to see you posting.=) - bianx[/align]
~ Tara ~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :kiss: uh.. i dont know where, how to start:D im speechless.. please help me here.. i wanna make amazing profiles.. :D really need your help.. thanks.. :D

welcome to ftalk! :thumbsup:
theycallme k
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice 2 know u.. :wow: go to trick tutorial :penguin:
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=orange][b]^ hi [u]katchyourstar[/u] < im [u]Antonette[/u] welcome to Ftalk Please read & follow our rules [i]Help Section for your questions You can also go to CSS & Overlay section for layouts =)[/i] enjoy posting see u around :D[/b][/color]
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :D
*_RolAnd_*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome here.. enjoy your stay...
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hello.. welcome to ftalk.. Enjoy! :D
liz cute
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome ft,,me nubi too....
mudpoet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.... see you around the furom...
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. i'm a newbie too.. :D enjoy ur stay! :)
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to friendstertalk... [/b] nice to meet you.. read and follow the rules and keep on posting.. see you around! :paranoid: :D

Last edited by leidenice (2008-04-18 22:30:04)

8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome...:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: u do not know what to do?? read the rules...:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to Ftalk.. Enjoy your stay.. and follow the rules.. :D [i]---=---cheeeee---=---[/i]
ordinary boy
» n00b
1969-12-31

me nubi to,,,need help..
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

~welcome to ftalk..!
rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome here! =)=)
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to the ftalk world! :lol:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]ei...welcome to ftalk...:D:D enjoy...and uhmmm... dont forget d rulez...:D:D see yah around!!!!....:D:D[/b]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]ei...welcome to ftalk...:D:D enjoy...and uhmmm... dont forget d rulez...:D:D see yah around!!!!....:D:D[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :kiss: uh.. i dont know where, how to start:D im speechless.. please help me here.. i wanna make amazing profiles.. :D really need your help.. thanks.. :D

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:19

[ 10 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy