• ARCHIVES 
  • » i'm newbie here.. i'm from Indonesia 9 teen, Male.. that's lil bout me.. how bout you all?? :D:D

Pages: 12

i'm newbie here.. i'm from Indonesia 9 teen, Male.. that's lil bout me.. how bout you all?? :D:D

davidkage
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i'm newbie here.. i'm from Indonesia 9 teen, Male.. that's lil bout me.. how bout you all?? :D:D

ThE_FamouS_LasT_WorD
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: i'm newbie here.. i'm from Indonesia 9 teen, Male.. that's lil bout me.. how bout you all?? :D:D

fisrt commentor welcome to ftalk community happy tweaking
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: i'm newbie here.. i'm from Indonesia 9 teen, Male.. that's lil bout me.. how bout you all?? :D:D

[b]welcome![/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hi davidkage.. i'm louise/louiz.. welcome 2 ftalk.. enjoy staying & posting here.. but please read d' rules & follow dem.. cya' around. ^__________^[/b][/align]
pinkxmarvee.o29
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink][b] ^_^..hi welcome to friendstertalk..^_^ ..have fun being here.. :lol: [/b][/color]
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :D
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[i] [b]welcome to friendstertalk...[/b][/i] nice to meet you.. :exclaim: read and follow the rules and keep on posting.. see you around! :penguin: paranoid biggrin
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]♥ welcome here ♥ have fun posting.. Follow rules.. Thanks.. see yah around:) [scroll]Take Care[/scroll][/b][/align]
rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome here! have fun.. c yah! =)=)
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! :D read nd follow the rules.. have fun!
wamasabu_stubborn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! 'm nubi too.. enjoy posting! see yah around! :) --i'm shie! ... :)
.DoLLPoT.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk..enjoy posting:)
© LòVèLy 9ìEseLÅ ©
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk
ayrish
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to Ftalk..! Enjoy your stay!! :wow:
-chx.xo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=fuchsia]welcome to ftalk! have fun posting![/color][/align]
liz cute
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcom epptook
ms.unprediktabLe015
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]hi. welcome to eptok!. follow the house rules before posting enjoy posting [/align]
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. enjoy your stay here.. read and [b]follow[/b] the rules dude, :D hmm.. if you ever wanted a friend here.. i can be one. :D:D you can call me seph.. bye. ^^
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[i][b]hi there. welcum 2 fstalk. enjoy ur post. and stay here[/b][/i]
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=orange]^ hi davidkage < im Antonette Welcome to Ftalk Please read & follow our Rules Enjoy posting see u around :D[/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i'm newbie here.. i'm from Indonesia 9 teen, Male.. that's lil bout me.. how bout you all?? :D:D

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:57

[ 10 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy