• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]:arrow: My New LayoutS..[/b] :arrow: Hope you like it.. :arrow: Please tell me if you'll use my layouts.. :exclaim: [b](+) Repu is highly appreciated[/b] [b]Instructions:[/b] :arrow: Click [b]Cus

Pages: 12345..5

[b]:arrow: My New LayoutS..[/b] :arrow: Hope you like it.. :arrow: Please tell me if you'll use my layouts.. :exclaim: [b](+) Repu is highly appreciated[/b] [b]Instructions:[/b] :arrow: Click [b]Cus

leidenice
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]:arrow: My New LayoutS..[/b] :arrow: Hope you like it.. :arrow: Please tell me if you'll use my layouts.. :exclaim: [b](+) Repu is highly appreciated[/b] [b]Instructions:[/b] :arrow: Click [b]Cus

[b]:arrow: My New LayoutS..[/b] :arrow: Hope you like it.. :arrow: Please tell me if you'll use my layouts.. :exclaim: [b](+) Repu is highly appreciated[/b] [b]Instructions:[/b] :arrow: Click [b]Customize my profile[/b] in the control panel :arrow: Paste the codes in the [b]add media[/b] area :arrow: Click [b]save[/b]. [align=center]Crossover layout #1 [b]•I LOVE YOU•[/b] theme: [b]RED[/b][/align] :arrow: here's the screenshot: [align=center][img]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc6/leidenice/iluvu.jpg[/img][/align] <">[align=center]Crossover layout #2 [b]•Kobe Bryant•[/b] theme: [b]sport-basketball[/b][/align] [align=center][img]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc6/leidenice/kobe-1.jpg[/img][/align] <">[align=center]Crossover layout #3 [b]•Cute Monkey Sakura•[/b] theme: [b]anime, girly[/b][/align] [align=center][img]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc6/leidenice/sakurascrnshot.jpg[/img][/align] <">[align=center]Crossover layout #4 [b]•Super Yoyo Monkey•[/b] theme: [b]anime, cute, animals[/b][/align] [align=center][img]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc6/leidenice/monkeyscrnshot.jpg[/img] [/align] <">[align=center]Crossover layout #5[b](w/ Tweaks)[/b] [b]•Death Note•[/b] theme: [b]movies, dark[/b][/align] tweaks: :arrow: Quick comment box :arrow: Clock and Calendar :arrow: Viewer's info at Sidebar :arrow: Cursor :arrow: Image Effects [align=center][img]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc6/leidenice/dnotescrnshot.jpg[/img][/align] [spoiler][align=center][b]http://h1.ripway.com/leidenice/Folder%20Name/deathnote.js[/b][/align][/spoiler] :exclaim: [b](+) Repu is highly appreciated[/b] [i][b]Thank you!![/b][/i] :thumbsup: :D :thumbsup: [b]CREDITS TO:[/b] [spoiler][b]>fstutorials >friendstertalk >photobucket >8_paulo_8 for teaching me[/b][/spoiler]

Last edited by leidenice (2008-09-13 23:17:59)

kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]:arrow: My New LayoutS..[/b] :arrow: Hope you like it.. :arrow: Please tell me if you'll use my layouts.. :exclaim: [b](+) Repu is highly appreciated[/b] [b]Instructions:[/b] :arrow: Click [b]Cus

nice layout sis! I love the banner!!:wow:
rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]:arrow: My New LayoutS..[/b] :arrow: Hope you like it.. :arrow: Please tell me if you'll use my layouts.. :exclaim: [b](+) Repu is highly appreciated[/b] [b]Instructions:[/b] :arrow: Click [b]Cus

nice! i love the whole lay =]=) share more!
.DoLLPoT.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

niceeee.. tnx 4 sharing!
8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice lay sis!!! i love the 1st one!!! =)=)=)=)
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#089bce] very nice layies i like the third one! BUT this is not a crossover this is just a navigational css layout [/color]
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice layoutz kewl workx enx for sharin. kip it up. kip on sharin
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Nice layouts there..^^ :):thumbsup: But Forsakendoll is right. They're merely css layies..a lot of people sure get confused with this stuff..
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Nice. I like the banners of each layout. Is the banner of the 3rd layout Monkey Sakura? And for me, I think it's a Crossover, that's what I've known since before. I think they've just added the so-called Navigational CSS. It's not too known to most people(like me) :puke:
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Dfamador]Nice. I like the banners of each layout. Is the banner of the 3rd layout Monkey Sakura? And for me, I think it's a Crossover, that's what I've known since before. I think they've just added the so-called Navigational CSS. It's not too known to most people(like me) :puke:[/quote] thanks! :lol: you're right.. the third one is a [b]monkey sakura[/b].. i'm also confused about crossover and nav. css.. :o
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nyc compilation thnks 4 sharing kip it up make more lays
fRiendlyeMo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

awesome they look great the red 1 is my fav. :O:thumbsup:
wamasabu_stubborn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks 4 sharing! :) nice layout! =) i like no. 4.. heheh!!
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks for the comments..!!! =):thumbsup:
diansari
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:o cool lay i like monkey sakura :lol: so cute make more sis ;)
_Reinz3022_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice job :thumbsup: thnx for sharing... :D
8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

cool!! that is very nice!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
BhABydEniSe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow nice sis.. thanks for sharing :D keep it up :thumbsup:
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wow sis lei.! you know how to make a layout.! wow.! i havent expect that.! and your so creative
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=red][align=center] *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* [/color] [color=orange]hi sis.. nice layouts[/color] [color=violet]specially the yellow yoyo monkey i love it keep it up sis more layouts![/color] [color=red]*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* [/color][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]:arrow: My New LayoutS..[/b] :arrow: Hope you like it.. :arrow: Please tell me if you'll use my layouts.. :exclaim: [b](+) Repu is highly appreciated[/b] [b]Instructions:[/b] :arrow: Click [b]Cus

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:26

[ 11 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy