• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi to all of you im LJ canlas from pampanga philippines..i joined this site/forum to learn more from friendster i want to know how to make a pop-up or alert to my friendster something like this w

Pages: 12

hi to all of you im LJ canlas from pampanga philippines..i joined this site/forum to learn more from friendster i want to know how to make a pop-up or alert to my friendster something like this w

ilovetwentiseven
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi to all of you im LJ canlas from pampanga philippines..i joined this site/forum to learn more from friendster i want to know how to make a pop-up or alert to my friendster something like this w

hi to all of you im LJ canlas from pampanga philippines..i joined this site/forum to learn more from friendster i want to know how to make a pop-up or alert to my friendster something like this when they open my account some pop-up will appear containing message like "hi,welcome to my page" something like that can someone make one for me and tell me where to put the codes properly i want pop-up like this 1. hi,welcome to my profile 2. Please leave a comment before leaving 3. lets see if you knwo how to count 4. counting 1-25 5. bravo,now leave me a comment i also want a photo of my viewer at the sidebar can anyone make that happen for me pls i really love that thing thx
wamasabu_stubborn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: hi to all of you im LJ canlas from pampanga philippines..i joined this site/forum to learn more from friendster i want to know how to make a pop-up or alert to my friendster something like this w

hi LJ! nice .. 1st to welcome u!!! :) welcome to ftalk! read and follow rules! enjoy posting! see yah around! :) --i'm shie! ... :) go to friendster help...
ilovetwentiseven
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: hi to all of you im LJ canlas from pampanga philippines..i joined this site/forum to learn more from friendster i want to know how to make a pop-up or alert to my friendster something like this w

thx for your warm welcome
wamasabu_stubborn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome!:)
ilovetwentiseven
» n00b
1969-12-31

can u help me with my prob?
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk,,.. enjoy here+_+
wamasabu_stubborn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: go to friendster help ...
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!! :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Just proceed to friendster Tricks and Tutorials. Yer problem is th welcome alert message. You can find it there. Welcome btw. pls Read the Rules.
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! :D read nd follow the rules.. enjoi ur stay..
chezkavelasco
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]welcome to ftalk. ;) see yah around. have fun posting.[/align]
.DoLLPoT.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk..enjoy posting:)
ilovetwentiseven
» n00b
1969-12-31

thx to all of my ...ill check out that trick alert message...i really love that
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk lj!!!! pls read the rules here... enjoy here :D
-chx.xo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=fuchsia]welcome to ftalk![/color][/align] [align=center][color=fuchsia]have fun posting![/color][/align]
kunyuk
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome ftlak..enjoy posting
ajhay
» FTalker
1969-12-31

+_+ welcome to ftalk... +_+ enjoy ur stay here.. :eh: +_+ kip on posting... +_+ see u around... +_+ kip safe!!!!:):thumbsup:
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :D
ms.unprediktabLe015
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]hi. welcome to eptok!. follow the house rules before posting enjoy posting [/align]
*_RolAnd_*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk . .nice to be your friend:D:thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi to all of you im LJ canlas from pampanga philippines..i joined this site/forum to learn more from friendster i want to know how to make a pop-up or alert to my friendster something like this w

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:40

[ 10 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy