• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well I'm back to my business :crybaby: since I've decided to move from [b]Filster[/b] :lol: to Myspace :thumbsup: nothing special about this trick Its similar to my work in Filster lol :cry: Preview :

Pages: 1

Well I'm back to my business :crybaby: since I've decided to move from [b]Filster[/b] :lol: to Myspace :thumbsup: nothing special about this trick Its similar to my work in Filster lol :cry: Preview :

feruzz
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Well I'm back to my business :crybaby: since I've decided to move from [b]Filster[/b] :lol: to Myspace :thumbsup: nothing special about this trick Its similar to my work in Filster lol :cry: Preview :

Well I'm back to my business :crybaby: since I've decided to move from [b]Filster[/b] :lol: to Myspace :thumbsup: nothing special about this trick Its similar to my work in Filster lol :cry: Preview :arrow: [url=http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=31388020]My Profile[/url] (log-in your myspace account to see the effect =D ) no innerHTML has been applied in this trick =D I'll post many tricks if Myspace didnt filter the linker because they are better than Filster in that case :o :thumbsup: the code <">if you found a bug just comment me in this thread thanks to shakiro for the JS linker :cool: :thumbsup:

Last edited by feruzz (2008-04-23 00:54:15)

losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Well I'm back to my business :crybaby: since I've decided to move from [b]Filster[/b] :lol: to Myspace :thumbsup: nothing special about this trick Its similar to my work in Filster lol :cry: Preview :

[i]thank you!!..coool !![/i]
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Well I'm back to my business :crybaby: since I've decided to move from [b]Filster[/b] :lol: to Myspace :thumbsup: nothing special about this trick Its similar to my work in Filster lol :cry: Preview :

I noticed this earlier bro. It really fooled me :wasted: ehehe :lol: :thumbsup: I'll look forward to more of your creations shakiro dash! ~~~ :penguin:
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

thanks guys :cool: :thumbsup: I'm just a noob about myspace but thats not a problem anyway :crybaby:
klaralalatotx
» n00b
1969-12-31

:]:)
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hey feruzz you might wanna edit the title its [u][b]DEFAULT[/b][/u] photo not primary :D
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

^ nah...whatever as long as the code works its ok :lol:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[u][b]OKAY[/b][/u] &&Thanks for the code everybodys asking me how to do that but then I just keeeep it as a [u][b]SECRET[/b][/u] :D:thumbsup: &the linkers too

Last edited by losher29 (2008-05-09 03:25:03)

CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=feruzz]as long as the code works its ok[/quote] yup... exactly sir.... hohoho... btw,, it's cool man!! keep on sharing!! ;):thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well I'm back to my business :crybaby: since I've decided to move from [b]Filster[/b] :lol: to Myspace :thumbsup: nothing special about this trick Its similar to my work in Filster lol :cry: Preview :

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:43

[ 12 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy