• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Time spent on page... [/b] [b]Description:[/b] This script will display the consumed time of the user on a webpage and displays the total number of seconds spent by the user into a dialog box whene

Pages: 12

[b]Time spent on page... [/b] [b]Description:[/b] This script will display the consumed time of the user on a webpage and displays the total number of seconds spent by the user into a dialog box whene

sherwin017
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]Time spent on page... [/b] [b]Description:[/b] This script will display the consumed time of the user on a webpage and displays the total number of seconds spent by the user into a dialog box whene

[b]Time spent on page... [/b] [b]Description:[/b] This script will display the consumed time of the user on a webpage and displays the total number of seconds spent by the user into a dialog box whenever the user unloads the page. [b]Preview:[/b][url]http://www.friendster.com/sherwin019[/url] <">Save this code as .js extension or combine it with your other .js files... :)

Last edited by sherwin017 (2008-10-29 12:54:41)

simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Time spent on page... [/b] [b]Description:[/b] This script will display the consumed time of the user on a webpage and displays the total number of seconds spent by the user into a dialog box whene

first to comment :D nice one buddy =):thumbsup: thanks for sharing :D
ezekielclarion
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Time spent on page... [/b] [b]Description:[/b] This script will display the consumed time of the user on a webpage and displays the total number of seconds spent by the user into a dialog box whene

einkz for sharin dude! ill try this one later.. hehe
paulinexz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing! nice trick ;]
ThE_FamouS_LasT_WorD
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing this cool trick of yours dude
jon11
» n00b
1969-12-31

i will try this ... i have to see to believe it ...
mudpoet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing... i'l try this one...
*_RolAnd_*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:D coolnesS :D:thumbsup: tnx for sharing... i''l try this ..:D:thumbsdown:
ELNO
» n00b
1969-12-31

whoe this is cool, i have to try this . a window appears before you leave the page indicating how many seconds or minutes you stayed on his page. i stayed for 17 seconds haha. thanks for sharing bro sherwin:thumbsup:

Last edited by ELNO (2008-04-20 22:54:48)

mabuhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice codes thanks 4 sharing the problem is - not working 2 ur preview... :crybaby: to see is to believe... :D
sherwin017
» n00b
1969-12-31

oops... sorry because im doing some experimentation with my test profile... :D i will fix it now...
rey_rockstreet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

. Och nice trick thanx 4 share :D . I will trying :penguin:
freaKmeOut
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice trick buddy.... thanx for sharing anyway :D:thumbsup:
malthus
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice trick... ^__^
.L.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

awww. i've tried this. really nice! thanks for sharing :D
janz020
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing,.,.:D
.L.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:D cool

Last edited by .L. (2008-04-25 00:45:45)

cHrisHi..
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi!hi!hi.. i hAve a kWestion.. where will you put it?? lol :D:eh:=)
MargZ
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice, now my view knows how many seconds or minutes they spent on my page :thumbsup:

Last edited by MargZ (2008-05-08 13:47:39)

pinkiezzz
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for the cool code!♥ **smoochies**
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Time spent on page... [/b] [b]Description:[/b] This script will display the consumed time of the user on a webpage and displays the total number of seconds spent by the user into a dialog box whene

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:32

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy