• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=#990099][b]Welcome to Friendstertalk Newbies !!! just like me! :D Since you're now a member of friendstertalk here are some things you need to know to get started in this forum [/b][/color] :D

Pages: 123

[color=#990099][b]Welcome to Friendstertalk Newbies !!! just like me! :D Since you're now a member of friendstertalk here are some things you need to know to get started in this forum [/b][/color] :D

cristi888
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=#990099][b]Welcome to Friendstertalk Newbies !!! just like me! :D Since you're now a member of friendstertalk here are some things you need to know to get started in this forum [/b][/color] :D

tNx for the guide.!!! appreciate 8 s0o much.!!! :D Great job.!!!
baby april24
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [color=#990099][b]Welcome to Friendstertalk Newbies !!! just like me! :D Since you're now a member of friendstertalk here are some things you need to know to get started in this forum [/b][/color] :D

hi angeli!:) tnx for the info.. it will be a big help for me and to all the newbies (hehe!) hmm..tnx a lot!:thumbsup:
dragavs
» n00b
1969-12-31

:cry: ahhh.... huhuhu
hushblush
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) hmm..thanks for d helpful tips for a newbie lyk me..thanks a bunch..:D:thumbsup:
wakawakafeeling
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi i'm rachel:D i'm new here i just registered yesterday wahahaha:lol:
chinotan0628
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks ^_^ that helped me alot.. :D
dmoon
» n00b
1969-12-31

low guYs. gOoD 2 bE w/u
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

♥ thanks a lot for d info,. im a member of diz forum 4a couple of months,. aha,. but then i still dunno some of d features.. thanks 4guiding not just me but all d newbies here.. ciao.. :D
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] L0L~ cant you just understand what is written on the first page. " Post here IF AND ONLY IF you have questions. Avoid replies nuch similar to THANKS FOR SHARING!" but as i can see, many post like : thanks for sharin, it will be a help.etc. hope to use our common sense will posting replies, XD having many post counts didn't do anything to us. sorry for the off-topic =| [/b]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

This is a great help for all ftalk members. good job. :) --- btw, why not lock this thread to avoid spams?

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-05-18 00:29:45)

membhear
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]hey thanks this helped alot^^[/b]
tayuya28
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks it helped...but it would've been more helpful if i read this topic earlier eh? :eh: lol PS..spams?i don't get it..what will happen if not locked?

Last edited by tayuya28 (2008-05-19 18:47:26)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=tayuya28]PS..spams?i don't get it..what will happen if not locked?[/quote] Spams are.. similar to unrelated and nonsense replies and posts. and the only way to avoid them is to lock the thread. in that way, no one can post a reply to that thread.
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yap. This thread should be locked to avoid spams. You don't need to reply, just read the tutorial. ok? TOPIC LOCKED
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=#990099][b]Welcome to Friendstertalk Newbies !!! just like me! :D Since you're now a member of friendstertalk here are some things you need to know to get started in this forum [/b][/color] :D

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:08

[ 9 queries - 0.370 second ]
Privacy Policy