• ARCHIVES 
  • » can pls help me how to make overlay in a simple steps plssss.... tanx and God bless!:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Pages: 1

can pls help me how to make overlay in a simple steps plssss.... tanx and God bless!:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

maezy
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

can pls help me how to make overlay in a simple steps plssss.... tanx and God bless!:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

a_4thwatcher4ril
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: can pls help me how to make overlay in a simple steps plssss.... tanx and God bless!:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: can pls help me how to make overlay in a simple steps plssss.... tanx and God bless!:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

try to edit some premade overlays first..u'll surely gain something which you can use in making your very own overlay.. try this: http://theftalk.com/t29967-Tutorial-on-how-to-use-Premade-Overlays.html
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yes, I require you to first do editing premade Overlays rather directly jump into creating one.
nightmare_18
» n00b
1969-12-31

:)=):|=|
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

what a spam..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » can pls help me how to make overlay in a simple steps plssss.... tanx and God bless!:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:55

[ 11 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy