• ARCHIVES 
  • » :)hello sa lahat im newbie hir... i'm a nice person... and cute charing yun lnag...:cool:

Pages: 12

:)hello sa lahat im newbie hir... i'm a nice person... and cute charing yun lnag...:cool:

aaliah07_cute14
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:)hello sa lahat im newbie hir... i'm a nice person... and cute charing yun lnag...:cool:

mikai14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: :)hello sa lahat im newbie hir... i'm a nice person... and cute charing yun lnag...:cool:

welcome to FTALK.. just follow the rules.. [img]http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn185/prechy143/gh.jpg[/img]
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: :)hello sa lahat im newbie hir... i'm a nice person... and cute charing yun lnag...:cool:

hello.. welcome to Ftalk.. i'm angielina just call me angie.. nice to meet u... and pls.. don't speak tagalog hehe..
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][b]hi. welcum 2 fstalk. enjoy ur post and stay here[/b][/i][/align]
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

refrain from speaking in tagalog.. read the rules oki? welcome to ftalk! :d
© LòVèLy 9ìEseLÅ ©
» n00b
1969-12-31

hihi.. i dunno what u mean.. but welcome to ftalk gurlz :D
mudpoet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice to meet u... welcome to ftalk...! enjoy posting..
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :D
wamasabu_stubborn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi! welcome to ftalk! have a nice time here! enjoy posting... read and follwo the rules...
wamasabu_stubborn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi!
wamasabu_stubborn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi! ... welcome to ftalk! have a nice time here! :) enjoy posting... read and follow the rules... :) i'm shie!
filkripz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi aaliah welcome to ftalk :D i'm sure u'll enjoy ur stay here =)
♥renray♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=wamasabu_stubborn]hi! ... welcome to ftalk! have a nice time here! :) enjoy posting... read and follow the rules... :) i'm shie![/quote] pls... dont post 3 times at a tym... btw.. welcome to ftalk.. enjoy posting see ya around
jeefu
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome welcome welcome.. feel free to post. :):)
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk aaliah!! don't forget to... [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules/]READ ME![/url]:D ..enjoy your stay here and have fun! !♥♥♥
muzic_rock3r
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome!!! :)
wamasabu_stubborn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

'm sorry 4 posting 3times.. didn't min 8... :)
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. enjoy your stay here.. read and follow the rules dude, :D hmm.. if you ever wanted a friend here.. i can be one. :D:D you can call me seph.. bye. ^^
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! enjoy :D
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to fTalk.. have fun enjoy posting
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :)hello sa lahat im newbie hir... i'm a nice person... and cute charing yun lnag...:cool:

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:22

[ 10 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy