• ARCHIVES 
  • » if someone know how to... hmm..guys i have a question regarding to post a comment. umm..do you know some websites where can i have text generator? like there's a color on your text then some floatin

Pages: 12

if someone know how to... hmm..guys i have a question regarding to post a comment. umm..do you know some websites where can i have text generator? like there's a color on your text then some floatin

Zukaari
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

if someone know how to... hmm..guys i have a question regarding to post a comment. umm..do you know some websites where can i have text generator? like there's a color on your text then some floatin

if someone know how to... hmm..guys i have a question regarding to post a comment. umm..do you know some websites where can i have text generator? like there's a color on your text then some floating "things" or you will have to do some things?? plz..reply soon!!

Last edited by Zukaari (2008-04-22 05:03:33)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: if someone know how to... hmm..guys i have a question regarding to post a comment. umm..do you know some websites where can i have text generator? like there's a color on your text then some floatin

i dunno about text gens that much..sorii.. welcome to ftalk!! :D
Zukaari
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: if someone know how to... hmm..guys i have a question regarding to post a comment. umm..do you know some websites where can i have text generator? like there's a color on your text then some floatin

okay...thans...i know you don't understand me..^^:disgust:
lolepop_squad
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome eptook bro,, read da rules before and follow it,, and i suggestion to u go to [url]http://theftalk.com/f7-Friendster-Help.html[/url] enjoy posting but follow da rules....:D
mikai14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]try this site.. dunno if this is what u want but try this site[/b] http://www.lunapic.com/editor/
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome ftalk...
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][b]hi there. welcum 2 fstalk. enjoy ur stay and post here. see u around :O =D [/b][/i][/align]
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :D
mzzhimone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think thiz topic iz for the help zection? correct me if im wrong... =| nywei wc to ftalk...
wamasabu_stubborn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! enjoy posting! =) i'm shie!
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to friendster talk .. =) but i think that you posted on the wrong section .. :D
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. kindly follow the rules
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. enjoy your stay here.. read and follow the rules dude, :D hmm.. if you ever wanted a friend here.. i can be one. :D:D you can call me seph.. bye. ^^ go to help section or do some googling(search)..
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

elcum to ftalk! Enjoy :D
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to Ftalk.. see you around hope you can find what u r finding :D
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] welcome to ftalk. have fun postin. read the rules! :) [i] if you have questions go to help section ;] [/i][/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-04-22 14:43:29)

dJeZzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. and see yah arround! :D
babYdEvil
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk buddy :eh::thumbsup:
ronha
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]ahm.. helow guys..ü how're yah?.. by the way I'm ronha here.. but haron is my real name.. Have a nice day to you all.. and godbless..^_^ I hope i can get along with you guys and you can help me build my own profile here.. thanks again..[/b]:)
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=orange]^ hi Zukaari < im Antonette Welcome to Ftalk Please read & follow our Rules Questions please proceed to Help Section or u can go to Graphic Add-ons =) Enjoy posting see u around :D[/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » if someone know how to... hmm..guys i have a question regarding to post a comment. umm..do you know some websites where can i have text generator? like there's a color on your text then some floatin

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:52

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy