• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi guyz.. :D i am new in the field of friendster.. i have 1 friend yet and that is my gf..:redface: can you add me so that i will have many friends?? tnx... :cool: this is my e-add.. baby_shandrei209

Pages: 12

hi guyz.. :D i am new in the field of friendster.. i have 1 friend yet and that is my gf..:redface: can you add me so that i will have many friends?? tnx... :cool: this is my e-add.. baby_shandrei209

shandrei
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi guyz.. :D i am new in the field of friendster.. i have 1 friend yet and that is my gf..:redface: can you add me so that i will have many friends?? tnx... :cool: this is my e-add.. baby_shandrei209

hi guyz.. :D i am new in the field of friendster.. i have 1 friend yet and that is my gf..:redface: can you add me so that i will have many friends?? tnx... :cool: this is my e-add.. baby_shandrei209@yahoo.com.. thank you so much.. hope u will add me...=) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [sub]avoid double posting pls. edited by tinay[/sub]

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-04-22 07:35:39)

kawaiielize
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: hi guyz.. :D i am new in the field of friendster.. i have 1 friend yet and that is my gf..:redface: can you add me so that i will have many friends?? tnx... :cool: this is my e-add.. baby_shandrei209

welcome to ftalk.. enjoy your stay. and please. newbie intro only
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: hi guyz.. :D i am new in the field of friendster.. i have 1 friend yet and that is my gf..:redface: can you add me so that i will have many friends?? tnx... :cool: this is my e-add.. baby_shandrei209

Welcome to ftalk. Read the rules pls. :) [sub][b]posts merged by tinay [/b][/sub]

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-04-22 07:36:56)

wamasabu_stubborn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! enjoy posting! ... seeyah around! i'm shie!
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. enjoy your stay here.. read and follow the rules dude, :D hmm.. if you ever wanted a friend here.. i can be one. :D:D you can call me seph.. bye. ^^
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

elcum to ftalk.. read and follow the rules..
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk enjoy ur stay.. keep on posting and see you around :D
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :D
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] welcome to ftalk. have fun postin. read the rules! :) [/b]
dJeZzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk :D
babYdEvil
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk buddy... happy tweaking :D see u around :eh::thumbsup:
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=orange]^ hi shandrei < im Antonette Welcome to Ftalk Please read & follow our Rules Enjoy posting see u around :D[/color]
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi! welcome to ftalk.. :D read nd follow the rules.. have fun!

Last edited by malow (2008-04-22 22:16:42)

lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][b]hi there. welcum 2 fstalk. enjoy see u around[/b][/i][/align]
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Welcome to Fstalk!! And don't forget to read and follow the rules!! >.<[/b][/color]
~*~cute~*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#ff6699]Welcome to Ftalk! Enjoy postin here! ayt?.. well, just also follow the rules here.. hehehehe [/color]
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hey shandrei... welcum 2 ftalk... plz read the rules man... nice meeting u... njoy post...:D:D
♥renray♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to eptlk.. enjoy ur stay..!! seeya around
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi..welcome to ftalk.. im cass.. remember to follow the rules.. ukie? enjoy and see you around.
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hi there, Welcome to Friendstertalk!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi guyz.. :D i am new in the field of friendster.. i have 1 friend yet and that is my gf..:redface: can you add me so that i will have many friends?? tnx... :cool: this is my e-add.. baby_shandrei209

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:02

[ 11 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy