• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi all... i'm newbie here, my name is ncon..... need your help n support to tweak my friendster..... thanx all :paranoid:

Pages: 12

hi all... i'm newbie here, my name is ncon..... need your help n support to tweak my friendster..... thanx all :paranoid:

freaKmeOut
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi all... i'm newbie here, my name is ncon..... need your help n support to tweak my friendster..... thanx all :paranoid:

ayrish
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: hi all... i'm newbie here, my name is ncon..... need your help n support to tweak my friendster..... thanx all :paranoid:

welcome to Ftalk.. dont forget to follow the rules.. enjoy your stay.. see you around.. :thumbsup:
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: hi all... i'm newbie here, my name is ncon..... need your help n support to tweak my friendster..... thanx all :paranoid:

hi! welcome to ftalk! :D read nd follow the rules.. have fun! :)
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi there...read the rules and be active..also be friendly like me..haha joke :lol:
freaKmeOut
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]ayrish[/b] [b]malow[/b] [b]pinkblack08[/b] thanx for welcoming :D nice 2 know u :wow:
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :D
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. enjoy your stay here.. read and follow the rules dude, :D hmm.. if you ever wanted a friend here.. i can be one. :D:D you can call me seph.... bye. ^^
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi ncon welcome to ftalk.. i'm angielina just call me angie i can be ur friend here see you around
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][b]hi there. welcum 2 fstalk. enjoy ur post here. gudluck see u.[/b][/i][/align]
ayrish
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

niCe to Meet you 2.. freaKmeOut :thumbsup: your always welcome here.. =)
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome epptook,, did u read da rules??=) plis follow it..
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Welcome to Fstalk!! And don't forget to read and follow the rules!! >.<[/b][/color]
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hey ncon... welcum 2 ftalk... nice meeting u... jz go 2 tricks n tutorials section k... njoy post...:D
~*~cute~*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#ff6699]Welcome to Ftalk! Enjoy postin here! ayt?.. well, just also follow the rules here.. hehehehe [/color]
mikai14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to eptook... follow the rules.. and enjoy[/b]:eh:
wamasabu_stubborn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi! welcome to ftalk! :) enjoy posting! seeyah around! --btw.. i'm shie!
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/405/405422oh15jbnguy.gif[/img] [b]hello! welcome.. you can visit ftalk tricks and tutorials section for tweak your profile.. enjoy your posting...[/b] [img]http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/405/405422oh15jbnguy.gif[/img][/align]
♥renray♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to eptlk ncon hope you'll follow the rules and enjoy posting
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi..welcome to ftalk.. im cass.. remember to follow the rules.. ukie? enjoy and see you around.
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hi there, Welcome to Friendstertalk!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi all... i'm newbie here, my name is ncon..... need your help n support to tweak my friendster..... thanx all :paranoid:

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:20

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy