• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b][color=#ff6699]By disabling highlighting on your page, no one will be able to highlight your text or written work, and basically anything on your page. If you want to have this kind

Pages: 1

[align=center][b][color=#ff6699]By disabling highlighting on your page, no one will be able to highlight your text or written work, and basically anything on your page. If you want to have this kind

HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=#ff6699]By disabling highlighting on your page, no one will be able to highlight your text or written work, and basically anything on your page. If you want to have this kind

[align=center][b][color=#ff6699]By disabling highlighting on your page, no one will be able to highlight your text or written work, and basically anything on your page. If you want to have this kind of protection at your site, use this code by pasting it on your page:[/b] <">[b]paste it on your edit configuration box Comments and 1+ repu are highly appreciated!![/b][/color][/align]

Last edited by HunkeeDoree (2008-04-23 01:46:48)

LabSoOSick
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b][color=#ff6699]By disabling highlighting on your page, no one will be able to highlight your text or written work, and basically anything on your page. If you want to have this kind

[b]fIrst 2 cOmmEnt !! nice1..!!! [/b] ___________________________ [img]http://i25.tinypic.com/2cojvyb.jpg[/img]

Last edited by LabSoOSick (2008-04-23 01:52:12)

dr.love
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b][color=#ff6699]By disabling highlighting on your page, no one will be able to highlight your text or written work, and basically anything on your page. If you want to have this kind

this can be helpful! :thumbsup:
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]@ commentors: thanks for the comments guys!! [img]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii273/angel_riona05/881.gif[/img][/b][/color]
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

it can be helpful..tnx.. 4 xering,,..
dr.love
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I implemented the code and it does work! :thumbsup: The only bug I saw is that "select all" command still works so a dedicated person can still plagiarize your work with some diligence. Well, at least we made some effort to protect our work right? :eh: And that's better than nothing. Thanks HunkeeDoree for sharing the code! Oh, and also I love prince of tennis :D

Last edited by dr.love (2008-05-25 00:45:45)

jeisseldenise
» FTalker
1969-12-31

omg thanks it works on my club :thumbsup:
Emotech
» n00b
1969-12-31

NICE trick!!... haha
3m0t10nal
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yay~! post stealers beware~! wahahaha tnx for sharing~! i love it~! +repu^^
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

It Do Works! Tnx! But I Have A Problem When I Put The No Right Click Code Together With This Code It Doesn't Work Already? Why? Big Thanx!
khaye07_kristine
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice tnx 4 sharing:)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b][color=#ff6699]By disabling highlighting on your page, no one will be able to highlight your text or written work, and basically anything on your page. If you want to have this kind

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:39

[ 10 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy