• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b][color=#ff6699]Warn your visitors that your page is still loading with this tiny script! If you missed the preview, go back and enter this page again! [/b] [code]<style type="text/cs

Pages: 1

[align=center][b][color=#ff6699]Warn your visitors that your page is still loading with this tiny script! If you missed the preview, go back and enter this page again! [/b] [code]<style type="text/cs

HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=#ff6699]Warn your visitors that your page is still loading with this tiny script! If you missed the preview, go back and enter this page again! [/b] [code]<style type="text/cs

[align=center][b][color=#ff6699]Warn your visitors that your page is still loading with this tiny script! If you missed the preview, go back and enter this page again! [/b] <">[b]paste it on your edit configuration box Comments and 1+ repu are highly appreciated!![/b][/color][/align]
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b][color=#ff6699]Warn your visitors that your page is still loading with this tiny script! If you missed the preview, go back and enter this page again! [/b] [code]<style type="text/cs

ow tnx 4 sharing.. is there any code like that for css??? if it has.. can i have it??? if it has just pm me.. tnx nd godbless
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b][color=#ff6699]Warn your visitors that your page is still loading with this tiny script! If you missed the preview, go back and enter this page again! [/b] [code]<style type="text/cs

[b][color=#ff6699]@ tauruslady: I'm afraid to say that I don't know If it has a code like that in CSS.. [img]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii273/angel_riona05/881.gif[/img][/b][/color]

Last edited by HunkeeDoree (2008-05-12 05:06:58)

candy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i have another code for my layout with that <style> </style> tags..can i use the code you shared and paste it next to my layout code??
froi_hurts
» n00b
1969-12-31

can i put it with another code?
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice script sis tnx for sharing.!
santos.lanz
» n00b
1969-12-31

san po yung configuration box? thnx

Last edited by santos.lanz (2008-09-05 22:34:01)

chomaki
» Banned
1969-12-31

Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

heheheheh Nice Thanks For Sharing 1 repu for you
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b][color=#ff6699]Warn your visitors that your page is still loading with this tiny script! If you missed the preview, go back and enter this page again! [/b] [code]<style type="text/cs

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:04

[ 10 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy