• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello! :) am new here nd am the one responsble for the new thread on the css layouts section entitled Secet Shop ;) hihihi its nice to be here! enjoy my layouts guys! more coming! :)

Pages: 12

Hello! :) am new here nd am the one responsble for the new thread on the css layouts section entitled Secet Shop ;) hihihi its nice to be here! enjoy my layouts guys! more coming! :)

chubz202
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hello! :) am new here nd am the one responsble for the new thread on the css layouts section entitled Secet Shop ;) hihihi its nice to be here! enjoy my layouts guys! more coming! :)

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Hello! :) am new here nd am the one responsble for the new thread on the css layouts section entitled Secet Shop ;) hihihi its nice to be here! enjoy my layouts guys! more coming! :)

welcome here.. be friendly and active keep postin!
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Hello! :) am new here nd am the one responsble for the new thread on the css layouts section entitled Secet Shop ;) hihihi its nice to be here! enjoy my layouts guys! more coming! :)

welcome to ftalk.. enjoy your stay here.. read and follow the rules dude, :D hmm.. if you ever wanted a friend here.. i can be one. :D:D you can call me seph.... bye. ^^
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. i'm angielina just call me angie i can be ur friend here see you around
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][b]hi there. welcum 2 fstalk. enjoy ur stay here. gudluck. see u.[/b][/i][/align]
kawaiielize
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hello Welcome to ftalk.
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk chubz
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :D
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Welcome to Fstalk!! And don't forget to read and follow the rules!! >.<[/b][/color]
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hey secret shop owner... welcum 2 ftalk... nice meeting u... njoy post...:D
~*~cute~*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#ff6699]Welcome to Ftalk! Enjoy postin here! ayt?.. hehehehe [/color]
chubz202
» n00b
1969-12-31

hihi thanks for the warm welcome guys! :)
wamasabu_stubborn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi chubzz! welcome to ftalk! :) enjoy posting! seeyah around! --btw.. i'm shie!
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

lol welcome to our community well im shirow nice to meet you avoid spams as much as possible :thumbsup: and you will have a good time here well have fun posting and continue sharing your contributions here well see ya around the forum~ :penguin:

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-04-23 08:34:34)

gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Welcome chubz202,,wow you already have a 3 rep :o nice :D,,i guess you already read the rules so just have fun..:eh:
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/405/405422oh15jbnguy.gif[/img] [b]welcome... enjoy your posting and have a nice posting![/b] [img]http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/405/405422oh15jbnguy.gif[/img][/align]
♥renray♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to :arrow:eptlk enjoy posting.. and seeya around
chubz202
» n00b
1969-12-31

hehe =) thanks again ftalk family for the welcome hihi ^_^ i really appreciate it.. =p yup2x 3 repu on the first day ^_^ ihihiihih uhmm still havent read the rules here but i guess every forum's etiquette is sumwhat similar hehe but better be sure ryt? :) *ran off to the rules section lol
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=orange]^ hello chubz202 < im Antonette Welcome to Ftalk Please Read & Follow our Rules if u have any problems.. maybe i can help just approch me =) enjoy posting see u around :D[/color]
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi chubz202.. welcome 2 ftalk! read nd follow the rules,, keep on posting.. have fun! :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello! :) am new here nd am the one responsble for the new thread on the css layouts section entitled Secet Shop ;) hihihi its nice to be here! enjoy my layouts guys! more coming! :)

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:57

[ 12 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy