• ARCHIVES 
  • » i have been teaching myself to make blinkies and its been really a complicated topic since i cant find a tutorial in the net... but in Friendster Graphics section i have noticed that there are a lot

Pages: 1

i have been teaching myself to make blinkies and its been really a complicated topic since i cant find a tutorial in the net... but in Friendster Graphics section i have noticed that there are a lot

lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i have been teaching myself to make blinkies and its been really a complicated topic since i cant find a tutorial in the net... but in Friendster Graphics section i have noticed that there are a lot

i have been teaching myself to make blinkies and its been really a complicated topic since i cant find a tutorial in the net... but in Friendster Graphics section i have noticed that there are a lot of request threads about blinkies and when i checked them out they where all blinkies that where generated at a certain site..... i just want to ask if admin allow threads like these where thread starter just generate them. i mean in my opinion, it could be better that aside generating them they should also edit and give a personal touch to every request. i have a request thread on link buttons, i got all the images from different site but i put them all together using jasc photoshop so i can say that every link buttons i made is really mine and not copied. there could also be a possibility that they can 2 authors will use the same image... pls dont take these as a hate thread coz when i read it, it sounds like one.
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: i have been teaching myself to make blinkies and its been really a complicated topic since i cant find a tutorial in the net... but in Friendster Graphics section i have noticed that there are a lot

i think its okay as long as they have proper credits.. :penguin:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: i have been teaching myself to make blinkies and its been really a complicated topic since i cant find a tutorial in the net... but in Friendster Graphics section i have noticed that there are a lot

my opinion,hope u dont get angry with me :D [spoiler] i think soo =| its better if they shared d place where they generate it (in graphic rescoure ultimate list :D ) cause [b]i think[/b], all pepol can make it :lol: they just put text in here, and voila!! its done :D [/spoiler] well.. thats [b]just my opinion[/b], and hope it wont make any member get angry :)=) its ur choice ryt?? wanna still make it a thread, or just share it ;)
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Yeah, i noticed that one too, the threads are already overflowing in the Gfx section. Why don't they share the blinkie generator?. I hate the Gfx Section because its full of spamms. My opinion *no offense* [spoiler]I think they're just making blinkie request thread just to gain repus. =|[/spoiler] Oh c'mon guys. :|[/b]
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]^i agree . i mean , cmon , you just can share the website where you generate your blinkies, to avoid spamms. Err i think it's okay as long as you give credits . ? And, one threadstarter should only have one thread , if you want to make another thread , you can just add it to your first . I noticed 1 member = 2-3 threads . =|[/b]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wow. Am glad you noticed. Ive been having a hard time considering about closing some threads in the GFXSEC. :crybaby: About the blinkies, I think its okay if they give credits but its kinda annoying because they only generate it from sites.. :retard: And it encourages the members to be [i]LAZY[/i]. You know.. To depend everything on someone else. I mean.. its easy to make blinkies in blinkie sites.. Why cant they do it on their own? Why do they have to ask someone to do it for them? Tsk tsk. Lazy people. Hahahaha! OKAY. NO OFFENSE. Opinion only.
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=bheiyahh][b]Yeah, i noticed that one too, the threads are already overflowing in the Gfx section. Why don't they share the blinkie generator?. I hate the Gfx Section because its full of spamms. My opinion *no offense* [spoiler]I think they're just making blinkie request thread just to gain repus. =|[/spoiler] Oh c'mon guys. :|[/b][/quote] hell yeah! i agree with u ..some of them make threads just to gain repus.. and lol. grpx section is really different now.. :|
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah, i mean its really crowded in there. its just been 2 weeks i think that these thread started sprouting.
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Lol , another concern , those blinkies with graphix on top ? , like the ones generated in BlinkieBee ? . Like this , [img]http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/1338/6e791cd1028f218c88b0440mt8.gif[/img] they occupy too much space ! i think blinkies/link buttons should not exceed 32px . >___< even newbies with less than 50 posts make their own blinkie request thread . *faceslap* NO OFFENSE ! . *peace* \ \/ /[/b]

Last edited by obsessed95 (2008-04-23 08:46:12)

lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

and another concern, maybe newbies should not be allowed to make threads excepts in introduction, help and show off. i myself makes thread when i was still a newbie, and those threads where closed in less than a week. so initially they are considered as spams..
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

FYI, JASC don't own Photoshop. Photoshop is being owned by Adobe. JASC owned PaintShop. They are different. You mean these http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/1338/6e791cd1028f218c88b0440mt8.gif are buttons? What the? The maximum height of a button is 50.. Same for the width.
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well sorry for naming it wrong with jasc paintshop. and no she dont mean them as button but as blinkies that are getting crowded in the Gfx section. by the way, what do think of my suggestion?
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

By giving proper credits to the websites they used for those images, and not claiming that they made those by themselves and not stating that they put some effort on those, then they are acceptable.
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

for me its okie to make threads like that but they have to give credits..:D

Last edited by regiehiozn (2008-04-23 22:42:31)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » i have been teaching myself to make blinkies and its been really a complicated topic since i cant find a tutorial in the net... but in Friendster Graphics section i have noticed that there are a lot

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:23

[ 10 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy