• ARCHIVES 
  • » here is mine: if you can't accept me at my worst, then you don't deserve me at my best! pretty good huh! :P :P :P

Pages: 12

here is mine: if you can't accept me at my worst, then you don't deserve me at my best! pretty good huh! :P :P :P

kyulatrixia
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: here is mine: if you can't accept me at my worst, then you don't deserve me at my best! pretty good huh! :P :P :P

read this... [quote]always remember two things in life.. dont make any decision when your [b]angry[/b]. and dont make any promises when u are [b] happy [/b][/quote] isn't it nice? :D
ladymisszy
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: here is mine: if you can't accept me at my worst, then you don't deserve me at my best! pretty good huh! :P :P :P

tagalog text.. [quote]ayokong nasasanay sa mga bagay na pwede namang wala sa buhay ko.. -bob ong[/quote]
reyzhielle
» FTalker
1969-12-31

heres mine... :arrow:[b]it is better to tell the truth and make someone cry.. than to tell a lie and make someone smile if you tell me "sorry hindi na kita mahal" for sure iiyak ako but atleast tapos na hindi na ako aasa pa...[/b]
airatotzkie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]"its easy to love somebody who simply smiles,talks & stares @ you..the only hard thing about that is how to make that person fall for you :crybaby:[/quote]
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue] Admit ur mistakes.. Before someone Exaggerates it. =)[/color][/b]
sosad
» n00b
1969-12-31

.. sumtyms a head ache is better dan a heart ache =) .. :arrow: wao !!! ..
rikodlaya11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a heartbrkn' story... xgf confronts xbf xgf: [align=center]hOw dare you pLay our sOng on ur weddinG ceremOny? hOw dare yOu pick my favE coLor as ur mOtif? hOw dare yOu chOOse our aniv. date as ur weddinG date? HOW DARE YOU LOOK AT ME BEFORE YOU KISSED WIFE??? [/align] xbf: cOz datz the only way i could pretend... [align=center] [/align][i]that ur my wife[/i]....
leannedoll
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=sosad].. sumtyms a head ache is better dan a heart ache .. wao !!! ..[/quote] yup yup..:D:D pain reliver for head ache..wat about heart ache r8?
xenshen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=pink][quote=kyulatrixia]always remember two things in life.. dont make any decision when your angry. and dont make any promises when u are happy[/quote] .nice one.:thumbsup: ahaha.
jheiii_x3
» n00b
1969-12-31

True relatives always stand behind u during bad times. Check ur marriage album. All your relatives were standing behind u! :lol:
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]This is really awesome..It was sent from a text message, but it also circulates around the internet.[/i] [i] girl: Talk to her![/i] [b]boy: I don't know. She won't ever like me.[/b] [i]girl: Don't say that. You're amazing.[/i] [b]boy: I just want her to know how I feel.[/b] [i]girl: Then tell her.[/i] [b]boy: She won't like me...[/b] [i]girl: How do you know that?[/i] [b]boy: I can just tell.[/b] [i]girl: Well just tell her.[/i] [b]boy: What should I say?[/b] [i]girl: Tell her how much you like her![/i] [b]boy: I tell her that daily.[/b] [i]girl: What do you mean?[/i] [b]boy: I'm always with her. I love her.[/b] [i]girl: I know how you feel. I have the same problem, but he'll never like me...[/i] [b]boy: Wait. Who do you like?[/b] [i]girl: Oh some boy.[/i] [b]boy: Oh... she won't like me either[/b] [i]girl: She does.[/i] [b]boy: How do you know..?[/b] [i]girl : Because, who wouldn't like you?[/i] [b]boy:you.[/b] [i]girl: You're right, I dont like you, I love you[/i] [b]boy: I love you too.[/b] [i]girl: So are you going to talk to her?[/i] [b]boy: I just did.[/b]

Last edited by oOpunkrockeranimeOo (2008-11-03 19:26:23)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » here is mine: if you can't accept me at my worst, then you don't deserve me at my best! pretty good huh! :P :P :P

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:11

[ 9 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy