• ARCHIVES 
  • » lol jk :D names triish im a noob of course! ive already read the rules so im ok wiv that :thumbsup: and err..cant fink of wut else to say :wallbash:

Pages: 12

lol jk :D names triish im a noob of course! ive already read the rules so im ok wiv that :thumbsup: and err..cant fink of wut else to say :wallbash:

triish
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

lol jk :D names triish im a noob of course! ive already read the rules so im ok wiv that :thumbsup: and err..cant fink of wut else to say :wallbash:

bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: lol jk :D names triish im a noob of course! ive already read the rules so im ok wiv that :thumbsup: and err..cant fink of wut else to say :wallbash:

[color=orange]^ hello triish < im Antonette Welcome to Ftalk Glad u've our Rules,,follow it ok? if u have any problems.. maybe i can help just approch me =) enjoy posting see u around :D[/color]

Last edited by bembi (2008-04-23 15:45:35)

theycallme k
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: lol jk :D names triish im a noob of course! ive already read the rules so im ok wiv that :thumbsup: and err..cant fink of wut else to say :wallbash:

welcome to friendstertalk nice 2 know u triish
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi triish i'm angielina just call me angie.. welcome to ftalk.. nice 2 meet you.. kep on posting
~*~cute~*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#ff6699]Welcome to Ftalk siz triish! Enjoy posting here! ayt?.. hehehe.. [/color]
mikai14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]hello trish welcum to eptook im precious mae call me mikai14.. have fun posting..[/b]
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi trish welcome to ftalk, nice to meet yah.. have fun! :D
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi trish welcome to ftalk! have a great time here^^
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :D
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi there.. welcome to ftalk.. have fun..
mudpoet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi trish... welcome to ftalk!
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][b]hi there. welcum 2 fstak. njoy ur post. and stay here. gudluck. see u.[/b][/i][/align]
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi trish..welcome to ftalk.. im cass.. remember to follow the rules.. ukie? enjoy and see you around.
rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome here! :D enjoi! cyah around..
cherlsyter91326
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello there! welcome to ftalk! enjoi d forum! hope we can be good friends! c ya round!
gayle_chr12
» n00b
1969-12-31

Nice to meet yah! Call me Christie or Gayle. Enjoy Posting!
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome epptook.....:D plis follow da rules...
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi triish.,. welcome to ftalk.. enjoy your stay here.. read and [b]follow[[/b] the rules dude, :D hmm.. if you ever wanted a friend here.. i can be one. :D:D you can call me seph.... bye. ^^
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Welcome to Friendstertalk!! And don't forget to read and follow the rules!![/b][/color]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi there..welcome. hapi posting be active and friendly
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » lol jk :D names triish im a noob of course! ive already read the rules so im ok wiv that :thumbsup: and err..cant fink of wut else to say :wallbash:

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:46

[ 10 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy