• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][/align] [font=Courier][align=center][b]Katrin's Layout Compilation[/b][/align][/font] ♥ How to apply? Copy the .swf link then proceed to Friendstertalk Underground get your linker

Pages: 1..123456

[align=center][/align] [font=Courier][align=center][b]Katrin's Layout Compilation[/b][/align][/font] ♥ How to apply? Copy the .swf link then proceed to Friendstertalk Underground get your linker

naruto11_sakura
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][/align] [font=Courier][align=center][b]Katrin's Layout Compilation[/b][/align][/font] ♥ How to apply? Copy the .swf link then proceed to Friendstertalk Underground get your linker

i like ur layiies it's soooooooooooooo nice make more bye;)
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][/align] [font=Courier][align=center][b]Katrin's Layout Compilation[/b][/align][/font] ♥ How to apply? Copy the .swf link then proceed to Friendstertalk Underground get your linker

wow!.cute bunny!!!!!!!!
anti_teror
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

niice layouts thanks for sharing
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Awwww... Those are great layouts, associated with a cute dog smiling on the cam. :)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]hey hey.,i only saw these now.,hehe.,coz it was on top of this section.,nice layies.,very kawaii.,especially the colors..,rainbow colors.,hehe.,cute cute cute.,keep those kind of layies coming., +repu for your work.,coz you deserve it.,i might use it but unfortunately i only like black and white theme in FS.,hehehe.,.,[/b]:cool::thumbsup:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Nice and cute layies.. :D
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hello kitty awwe <3 + 5 thumbs fer eu ;D
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

love yer work sis :) +repu for you :D
jakers23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:thumbsup:wow nice layouts...keep sharin....
rizz.chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow! that's nice!! +repu..
`Ms. ShY`
» FTalker
1969-12-31

w0w very cute layies... :D + repu 4 yah ^^,
katrin
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thank you for your comments :wow: To those who gave me a + repu -> :kiss: Hope you like the new MCR layout...
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

omg.. you really are a good layout maker.. keep it up..
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wow! cool layys :D :thumbsup: love the MCR one
kim_cute
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow nice layouts.. keep it up... thanks for sharing... uhm... how can i get the code of the polka dot layout???:D
alecxa16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

very cute layouts. luv it.
janine13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow..so nice, i tried using one of the hide &show boxes layout but it didnt work., hmm.,what seems to be the problem?
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]ooooh.. ur layouts rock.. ! =)[/b] [u]thanks for sharing![/u] [i]hope u could post more soon! [/i]
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hey thankyou for ds soOo nice lays i like the shikamaru layout.. Where's the code sis? can i have it? :D
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wow..^^ very cool and kawaii layiies..^^ kepp it up! :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][/align] [font=Courier][align=center][b]Katrin's Layout Compilation[/b][/align][/font] ♥ How to apply? Copy the .swf link then proceed to Friendstertalk Underground get your linker

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:57

[ 11 queries - 0.062 second ]
Privacy Policy