• ARCHIVES 
  • » So it's me again well I lost my password cause of some certain things that happened to our computer :D...so let me start again Real Name: [i]erm it's a sercet just for now[/i] aliases: ahnjje Nationa

Pages: 12

So it's me again well I lost my password cause of some certain things that happened to our computer :D...so let me start again Real Name: [i]erm it's a sercet just for now[/i] aliases: ahnjje Nationa

..[[àhñjjê]]..
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

So it's me again well I lost my password cause of some certain things that happened to our computer :D...so let me start again Real Name: [i]erm it's a sercet just for now[/i] aliases: ahnjje Nationa

So it's me again well I lost my password cause of some certain things that happened to our computer :D...so let me start again Real Name: [i]erm it's a sercet just for now[/i] aliases: ahnjje Nationality: Filipina Birth Date: 8•8•94 Blood Type: O Sign: Leo Educational attainment: G.S Friendster Member Since: Sept of '06 Friendstertalk Member Since: 4•24•08 Friendster Account(s): http://www.profiles.friendster.com/anjejoycruz Friendster Groups Owned (if any): Other Portals: MySpace --> Multiply --> (others) -->
mbem cntq
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: So it's me again well I lost my password cause of some certain things that happened to our computer :D...so let me start again Real Name: [i]erm it's a sercet just for now[/i] aliases: ahnjje Nationa

hai,,,
ayrish
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: So it's me again well I lost my password cause of some certain things that happened to our computer :D...so let me start again Real Name: [i]erm it's a sercet just for now[/i] aliases: ahnjje Nationa

hello.. welcome to Ftalk... :D dont forget to follow the rules.. nice to meet you..!
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][b]hi there. welcum 2 fstalk. enjoy ur post and stay here. dont forgt follow the rulez gudluck. see u.[/b][/i][/align]
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi ahnjje welcome to ftalk.. enjoy your stay here.. read and follow the rules dude, :D here's the link to the rules.. http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules hmm.. if you ever wanted a friend here.. i can be one. :D:D you can call me seph.... bye. ^^
wamasabu_stubborn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi! welcome 2 ftalk! read and follow the rules! .. enjoy posting! ... seeyah around! ...i'm shie!:)
♥renray♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

elow welcome to eptlk... enjy posting
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :D
.DoLLPoT.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk..enjoy posting:)
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Hello!!! ♥ Welcome to eptok ♥ Have fun posting. Follow rules.. Be active.. Thanks! See yah around!![/b][/align]
.DoLLPoT.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk..enjoy posting:)
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hello sis ahnjje.. waah! remember me.. wahehe.. sis eloisa! hmm..anyway.. welcome to ftalk! Enjoy :D
chezkavelasco
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk. :) see yah around. have fun posting.
-chx.xo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! follow the rules! :D
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hello there.. welcome to ftalk,, enjoy here..
khuletz_trez
» n00b
1969-12-31

:):) welcome to ftalk :lol::lol: Enjoi :lol::lol:
chubz202
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :D
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! Enjoy here! :ninja:
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi! welcome to ftalk! read nd follow the rules.. have fun! :D
jhennyz@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink][b] welcome to eptok... enjoy stayin around...:D [/color][/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » So it's me again well I lost my password cause of some certain things that happened to our computer :D...so let me start again Real Name: [i]erm it's a sercet just for now[/i] aliases: ahnjje Nationa

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:25

[ 11 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy