• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi!! i'm Marie Angelica,,... i'm kinda new here..,,, hope u can be my friend,,,.... my friend told me that it's cool and fun here in ftak! =) really hope it's true ! ...,,,,, that's all!!! see u arou

Pages: 123

hi!! i'm Marie Angelica,,... i'm kinda new here..,,, hope u can be my friend,,,.... my friend told me that it's cool and fun here in ftak! =) really hope it's true ! ...,,,,, that's all!!! see u arou

marie_04_08
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi!! i'm Marie Angelica,,... i'm kinda new here..,,, hope u can be my friend,,,.... my friend told me that it's cool and fun here in ftak! =) really hope it's true ! ...,,,,, that's all!!! see u arou

hi!! i'm Marie Angelica,,... i'm kinda new here..,,, hope u can be my friend,,,.... my friend told me that it's cool and fun here in ftak! =) really hope it's true ! ...,,,,, that's all!!! see u around!!! :D
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: hi!! i'm Marie Angelica,,... i'm kinda new here..,,, hope u can be my friend,,,.... my friend told me that it's cool and fun here in ftak! =) really hope it's true ! ...,,,,, that's all!!! see u arou

welcome to ftalk.. enjoy your stay here.. read and follow the rules dude, :D here's the link to the rules.. http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules hmm.. if you ever wanted a friend here.. i can be one. :D:D you can call me seph.... bye. ^^ nice to see you here temari!!!! haha.. yah.. its pretty cool here!.. well, enjoy..!!
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: hi!! i'm Marie Angelica,,... i'm kinda new here..,,, hope u can be my friend,,,.... my friend told me that it's cool and fun here in ftak! =) really hope it's true ! ...,,,,, that's all!!! see u arou

welcome to ftalk :D
enterthecodehere
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi! welcome to ftalk!
.DoLLPoT.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk..enjoy posting:)
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi there..welcome to ftalk.. have fun
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Hello!!! ♥ Welcome to eptok ♥ Have fun posting. Follow rules.. Be active.. Thanks! See yah around!![/b][/align]
marie_04_08
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx so much for welcoming me here!!!!! hope to see yah around!!!!! =):D
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]☻hi there. welcum 2 fstalk. enjoy ur post and stay here. dnt forgt to follow the rulez gudluck. see u around☺[/b][/align]
jennychicc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi der sis ! welcome to ftalk ! enjoi =)
lolepop_squad
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome epptook,,
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! Enjoy :D
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!! :D
chezkavelasco
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk. :) see yah around. ;)
-chx.xo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! follow the rules! :D
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hi marie angela.. i'm louise/louiz.. welcome 2 ftalk.. enjoy staying & posting here.. but first read & follow d' rules.. cya' around. ^__________^[/b][/align]
NOR.o3
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi marie i'm nor enjoy ftalk
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]ooooh...welcome.. have fun![/i]
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi there.. welcome to ftalk!!!!!
khuletz_trez
» n00b
1969-12-31

:):) hi marie :):) welcome to ftalk:D:D enjoi!:lol::lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi!! i'm Marie Angelica,,... i'm kinda new here..,,, hope u can be my friend,,,.... my friend told me that it's cool and fun here in ftak! =) really hope it's true ! ...,,,,, that's all!!! see u arou

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:13

[ 10 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy