• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b] hi guys.. im a newbie here.. i want to learn more abt some tricks in friendster layout designing.. +_+can you help me guys?? in easier way... +_+and how to make a shortcut links a

Pages: 12

[align=center][b] hi guys.. im a newbie here.. i want to learn more abt some tricks in friendster layout designing.. +_+can you help me guys?? in easier way... +_+and how to make a shortcut links a

DuhMhizz
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b] hi guys.. im a newbie here.. i want to learn more abt some tricks in friendster layout designing.. +_+can you help me guys?? in easier way... +_+and how to make a shortcut links a

H.e.y.a!! E.n.j.o.y y.o.u.r s.t.a.y H.e.r.e A.t F. T.a.l.k
DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b] hi guys.. im a newbie here.. i want to learn more abt some tricks in friendster layout designing.. +_+can you help me guys?? in easier way... +_+and how to make a shortcut links a

Hi! Sorry for double post! :D

Last edited by DuhMhizz (2008-05-01 06:28:28)

(*_YerT_*)
» n00b
1969-12-31

elow welcome to ftalk enjoy your stay....
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcum to fstalk.. :D enjoy posting here..:) see yah around.. =):thumbsup:
tyako12
» n00b
1969-12-31

:) ei..wlcome 2 ftalk..enjoy!! :eh:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hello...:D:D welcum to ftalk...:D:D don't forget to read and follow the rules..=)=)=) and of course... enjoy posting.. see yah around...:D:D[/b][/align]
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to Ftalk..!! i'm lei.. nice to meet you.! please read and follow the rules.. enjoy posting.. see u around..!! :D :penguin::penguin:
paulovicentejr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=) Hello!Welcome to FTalk!!! =) :eh: Enjoy posting in this site!!! :eh: :paranoid: Please follow the rules and you should be OK!!! :paranoid: :penguin: Happy Posting :penguin: :cool: BTW, I'm Paulexus :cool:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome! I'm also a newbie here, hope that we will enjoy staying here. God bless!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b] hi guys.. im a newbie here.. i want to learn more abt some tricks in friendster layout designing.. +_+can you help me guys?? in easier way... +_+and how to make a shortcut links a

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:23

[ 9 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy