• ARCHIVES 
  • » Some addons that i [i]think[/i] be of great help to improve yer blog.. [b]Background Music[/b] [code]<EMBED src=”URL“ autostart=true loop=true volume=80 hidden=true><NOEMBED><BGSOUND src=”URL“></NOE

Pages: 1

Some addons that i [i]think[/i] be of great help to improve yer blog.. [b]Background Music[/b] [code]<EMBED src=”URL“ autostart=true loop=true volume=80 hidden=true><NOEMBED><BGSOUND src=”URL“></NOE

--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Some addons that i [i]think[/i] be of great help to improve yer blog.. [b]Background Music[/b] [code]<EMBED src=”URL“ autostart=true loop=true volume=80 hidden=true><NOEMBED><BGSOUND src=”URL“></NOE

Some addons that i [i]think[/i] be of great help to improve yer blog.. [b]Background Music[/b] <">•change [b]URL[/b] into the url of the desired music that you want.. [i]Note[/i]:*should end in [u].mid[/u] [u].mp3[/u] or [u].wav[/u] •If you want it to play automatically, set the [u]autostart[/u] into true. •If you want it to repeat all over again, set the [u]loop[/u] into true, but if not, use[u] false[/u]. •Set true for hidden to hide the player.. If you dont want a complicated code, just go [url=http://www.singingbox.org]here[/url] and have an account. [b]Moods[/b] like this one: [img]http://punkymoods.net/punkybanner.jpg[/img] First create an account [url=http://punkymoods.net/]here[/url] Choose the mood that you want.. Copy the code and paste it in yer sidebar. [b]Twitter[/b] Q&A: •What is twitter? •according to twitter: Twitter is a service for friends, family, and co–workers to communicate and stay connected through the exchange of quick, frequent answers to one simple question: What are you doing? Still, you need to have an account on [url=http://twitter.com]twitter[/url]. Grab those gadget code and paste it in yer site. [b]Webcounter[/b] Put this code in yer sidebar <">Change [b]blah[/b] into the url of yer site. by:[url=http://fastwebcounter.com]fastwebcounter[/url]

Last edited by --khathateslove-- (2008-04-26 01:58:32)

cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Some addons that i [i]think[/i] be of great help to improve yer blog.. [b]Background Music[/b] [code]<EMBED src=”URL“ autostart=true loop=true volume=80 hidden=true><NOEMBED><BGSOUND src=”URL“></NOE

nice one ate khat.. hehe.. thx for sharing.. :D
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Some addons that i [i]think[/i] be of great help to improve yer blog.. [b]Background Music[/b] [code]<EMBED src=”URL“ autostart=true loop=true volume=80 hidden=true><NOEMBED><BGSOUND src=”URL“></NOE

the web counter is already shared 2 times and this is the 3rd time [i]i think[/i]:retard:
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcome [i]inaanak[/i].. gudluck to yer blog.;) oh, sorry `bout that sis brat.. xd.i wasn't able to read all their posts...:lol:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Ooh I'll try that one...
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

thansk 4 d share..helpful!so helpful..i'll try this..
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Nice!! I'll try this!! (>.<)[/b][/color]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

This is cool! Thanks for sharing! God bless!
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Thanks, this has been a great help to me, since I love tweaking my Blog. Thanks a bunch! :D :thumbsup:
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

thanks 4 sharing^^
chisai
» n00b
1969-12-31

ohh thankss for this =)
gomz311
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice
3m0t10nal
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yay!! its a very eazy and nyz way to add some add-ons for our blogz!! tnx for sharing!!:D
killxromance
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ok ill try this thnk's for sharing =)
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=gomz311]nice[/quote] [b] hey hey! don't spamming in here! @topic: nice one sis^^ i think i will try this on my blogs^^[/b]
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

woah! tenx for teh share i'll try it :penguin:
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i absolutely have a use for these.thanks ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Some addons that i [i]think[/i] be of great help to improve yer blog.. [b]Background Music[/b] [code]<EMBED src=”URL“ autostart=true loop=true volume=80 hidden=true><NOEMBED><BGSOUND src=”URL“></NOE

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:36

[ 10 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy