• ARCHIVES 
  • » hai all senior,, so glad join this forum, i know this forum from sir loelo, hope u can teach me about script

Pages: 12

hai all senior,, so glad join this forum, i know this forum from sir loelo, hope u can teach me about script

(*_YerT_*)
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hai all senior,, so glad join this forum, i know this forum from sir loelo, hope u can teach me about script

welcome to ftalk enjoy your stay
tyako12
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: hai all senior,, so glad join this forum, i know this forum from sir loelo, hope u can teach me about script

:) ei..wlcome 2 ftalk..enjoy :eh:
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]welcome 2 ftalk. i'm louise/louiz. enjoy posting. but first read d' rules & follow dem. cya' around.[/b][/align]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-05-02 07:15:26)

trigger_happy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

: hi lyan.. : im Maynard : enjoy your stay here : and follow the rules... : see yah around.. : and dont be shy to ask...
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. hav fun posting.. see yah around :penguin:
♥renray♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome 2 ftlk.. enjoy posting...
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome epptokk fren
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hello...:D:D welcum to ftalk...:D:D don't forget to read and follow the rules..=)=)=) and of course... enjoy posting.. see yah around...:D:D[/b][/align]
Roy_Casanova
» n00b
1969-12-31

Tall oKey Lung YawN!!
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi welcome to ftalk.. hope you enjoy posting..and see you around. and don't forget to read and follow the rules.. don't be a rule breaker..haha
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. enjoy your stay here.. read and follow the rules dude, biggrin if you havent read the rules yet, here's the link to the rules.. http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules hmm.. if you ever wanted a friend here.. i can be one. biggrinbiggrin you can call me seph.... bye. ^^
rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. =)=)
- kurasiwa -
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b] :lol::lol::lol: [/b]
zirtaeb_15
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to friendster talk... enjoy!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::wow::wow:
- kurasiwa -
» n00b
1969-12-31

[url]http://profiles.friendster.com/40117553[/url][b] <<<<<<< ad mah fs :D:D [/b]
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcom to ftalk.. enjoy ur stay... kep on posting.. see yah around :D
- kurasiwa -
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b] how 2 post an ava sym as urs? :question:[/b]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][color=#00CCFF]welcome to ftalk enjoy your stay here keep postin' read the rules :D[/color][/i][/align]
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

=) Welcome to the Ftalk world!!=) nice to meet you!! :) :arrow: read and follow the rules... keep on posting.. see you around!!! :D :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hai all senior,, so glad join this forum, i know this forum from sir loelo, hope u can teach me about script

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:50

[ 9 queries - 0.061 second ]
Privacy Policy