• ARCHIVES 
  • » hello everyone... I'm new to the forum actually, but i'm not new to the site... hehehe!!! just want to learn more and help others as well... Name: Wedzmer "jinen" Munjilul Age: 23 Location: Davao

Pages: 12

hello everyone... I'm new to the forum actually, but i'm not new to the site... hehehe!!! just want to learn more and help others as well... Name: Wedzmer "jinen" Munjilul Age: 23 Location: Davao

cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hello everyone... I'm new to the forum actually, but i'm not new to the site... hehehe!!! just want to learn more and help others as well... Name: Wedzmer "jinen" Munjilul Age: 23 Location: Davao

hi welcome to ftalk.. hope you enjoy and see you around.
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: hello everyone... I'm new to the forum actually, but i'm not new to the site... hehehe!!! just want to learn more and help others as well... Name: Wedzmer "jinen" Munjilul Age: 23 Location: Davao

welcome to Ftalk..!! i'm lei.. nice to meet you.! please read and follow the rules.. enjoy posting.. see u around..!! :D :penguin::penguin:
paulovicentejr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][/align] =) Hello!Welcome to FTalk!!! =) :eh: Enjoy posting in this site!!! :eh: :paranoid: Please follow the rules and you should be OK!!! :paranoid: :penguin: Happy Posting :penguin: :cool: BTW, I'm Paulexus :cool:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome! I'm also a newbie here, hope that we will enjoy staying here. God bless!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hello everyone... I'm new to the forum actually, but i'm not new to the site... hehehe!!! just want to learn more and help others as well... Name: Wedzmer "jinen" Munjilul Age: 23 Location: Davao

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:01

[ 9 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy