• ARCHIVES 
  • » I would like to share you these graphics guys, you may use these as your banner or siggy or anything that falls underneath. Do as you please, i dont care. Compliments and critiques are things i may be

Pages: 12

I would like to share you these graphics guys, you may use these as your banner or siggy or anything that falls underneath. Do as you please, i dont care. Compliments and critiques are things i may be

leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I would like to share you these graphics guys, you may use these as your banner or siggy or anything that falls underneath. Do as you please, i dont care. Compliments and critiques are things i may be

thax 4 sharin.. nic. nice.. =):thumbsup:
_Reinz3022_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: I would like to share you these graphics guys, you may use these as your banner or siggy or anything that falls underneath. Do as you please, i dont care. Compliments and critiques are things i may be

thnx for sharing :)
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow!!! nice graphics.. kip it up.. gud luck!! :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

weeee nice...!!! :wow:
kRz10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i love it!.. thanks for sharing,.
icepink009
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=)=)=)=) ncely done! ;););)
punkpwinzes
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow,. nice works..
killerlordy12@yahoo.com
» n00b
1969-12-31

:lol::D:cry::(=|:|:)=):thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::idea::question::norose::rose:
angelicious
» n00b
1969-12-31

sooo nice. love it!:)
sweetdea_harry18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink] cool graphics! hope you make more! =| [/color]
rukia_sakura19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=| §♥= nice premades i love the retro one!
sheiyah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:) great works
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

NICE...., good luck god bless and tc :D
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

love love! yours worx bro! :D
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

woah.. nyc worx.. it's very eyecatching..+_+

Last edited by maantots009 (2008-06-06 08:24:31)

sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: cool kuya chubs.. lurve it.. nice work bro..
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]DON'T MIND THIS POST![/b] I just want to bring this topic at the front that's why I posted, haha. :lol: v v v v v v v v v v Show some love. :lol:
BellDandy
» n00b
1969-12-31

+ + Thanks For Sharing + +
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I would like to share you these graphics guys, you may use these as your banner or siggy or anything that falls underneath. Do as you please, i dont care. Compliments and critiques are things i may be

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:43

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy