• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b][color=red]For Educational Purpose Only[/color][/b][/align] [b]You'll be able to reply a comments from your own profile w/o open the comment poster profile.[/b] [color=orange]Tested

Pages: 1234

[align=center][b][color=red]For Educational Purpose Only[/color][/b][/align] [b]You'll be able to reply a comments from your own profile w/o open the comment poster profile.[/b] [color=orange]Tested

unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b][color=red]For Educational Purpose Only[/color][/b][/align] [b]You'll be able to reply a comments from your own profile w/o open the comment poster profile.[/b] [color=orange]Tested

excellent trick.. make "life" easier.. :D :thumbsup:

Last edited by unmaskedluke (2008-04-27 23:17:49)

michelle_dedumo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b][color=red]For Educational Purpose Only[/color][/b][/align] [b]You'll be able to reply a comments from your own profile w/o open the comment poster profile.[/b] [color=orange]Tested

wow.,, nice tutorial tnx for sharin
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

uhmmm... i can't understand this.. could you please provide instructions on how and where we will paste the codes? :/
mabuhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]thanks iconald...[/b] [quote]cjoker2 wrote: uhmmm... i can't understand this.. could you please provide instructions on how and where we will paste the codes?[/quote] example of codes that i'm using and it really works 2 my page [quote]//tracker script modified by shirow credits to ken and renalvir function onProfileLoad() { [b]repcomment();[/b] ( other tracker codes here ) [b]function repcomment() { for ( var i = 0; i < 10; i++) { ulcmntx=document.getElementById("18").getElementsByTagName("td")[2*i+1].getElementsByTagName("ul")[0]; licmntx=ulcmntx.getElementsByTagName("li")[0]; linkxcmnt=ulcmntx.getElementsByTagName("li")[0].getElementsByTagName("a")[0]; xcmntHref=linkxcmnt.getAttribute("href"); document.getElementById("content_18").getElementsByTagName("ul")[i].innerHTML+="<br><hr><br><span style=\"text-align:right !important\"><a target='_blank' href='"+xcmntHref.replace(/profiles.friendster.com\//i,"www.friendster.com/comments.php?uid=")+"' style='background:#00c176;padding:0px;border:1px solid #c3c6c5!important;'><b>REPLY</b></a></span>";} }[/b][/quote] put on ur .js file and save it..ur done the bold part are the codes given by KhErMiNaToR...thanks 2 him only want is 2 help.....

Last edited by mabuhay (2008-04-28 07:03:40)

linettedannah24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing!!
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=iconald]style='background:#00c176;padding:0px;border:1px solid #c3c6c5!important;[color=#FF0000]color:#000000;[/color]'><b>REPLY</b></a></span>";}[/quote] it didn't work, i tried it to paste first on my css.. didn't work. thenon my js, again didn't work.. is there any other way to change the color of the background?

Last edited by aich (2008-04-28 03:46:39)

KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

thats not a CSS codes sweety...:D compile with your JS codes, follow the instructions on da first page,,:thumbsup:
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ are u referring to me? i mean this code shared by iconald here.. <">your code worked on mine.. i just want to change the background color..:D

Last edited by aich (2008-04-28 03:49:21)

dr4cul453xy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Wooooowww..... i'll search this code for two weeks and [b]big bro kher[/b] already done of it :thumbsup: this code amaze me a lot... actualy, for the first time, i make [b]research [/b]for migrating [b][url=http://theftalk.com/t20689-Comments-like-forum%21.html][u]Lordheinz ForumLike comment[/u][/url][/b] and [b][url=http://theftalk.com/t18202-Pop-up-Testimonial-%5BApril-2008%5D.html][u]Feruzz QuickComment/testimonial[/u][/url][/b] Into One Code, and i already done of it.. but the [b]replay[/b] still goes to the [b]PageOwnerID/profile owner[/b], not The [b]Comment Poster/The PageViewerID[/b] who post on comment on our profile.. so i make a research of it... But now,i dont need to make a kind of research anymore cause [b]big bro kher[/b] already share the code :D [b]I'll post my tweaked version of the three code in few days [url=http://theftalk.com/t25794-%7BTUTORIAL%7DFeruzz-QuickTesti-implementation-%28Updated-Tested-IE%2BFF%29.html][u]HERE[/u][/url][/b] Thanks for share [b]big Bro[/b], [b]1+ Repu[/b] for u :eh:

Last edited by dr4cul453xy (2008-04-28 04:38:35)

mabuhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote]aich wrote: your code worked on mine.. i just want to change the background color..[/quote] style='background:#[b]00c176[/b];padding:0px;border:1px solid #[b]c3c6c5[/b]!important;'><b>REPLY</b></a></span>";} only change the bold part... if u want more font color - [url]http://friendster-tweakers.com/tools/friendster-editor/[/url] only want is 2 help.... thanks 2 KhErMiNaToR

Last edited by mabuhay (2008-04-28 07:04:22)

KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=aich]^ are u referring to me? i mean this code shared by iconald here.. <">your code worked on mine.. i just want to change the background color..:D[/quote] find this part on the codes: [quote]document.getElementById("content_18").getElementsByTagName("ul")[i].innerHTML+="<br><hr><br><span style=\"text-align:right !important\"><a target='_blank' href='"+xcmntHref.replace(/profiles.friendster.com\//i,"www.friendster.com/comments.php?uid=")+"' style='[b]background:#00c176;padding:0px;border:1px solid #c3c6c5!important[/b];'><b>REPLY</b></a></span>";}[/quote] edit the bold part, no need to modify your css, coz it already have an css internal..;) :arrow: [b]dr4cul453xy[/b] you are ROCK!!! dude...=D:thumbsup: thanks 4 da repu..:wow:
senpaimomo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=green][b]WOW! This is nice! Gonna try this but... DONT KNOW HOW TO USE THE ONLOADER THINGY!!! :retard:[/b][/color]
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ just see the red part, if you dont have one, copy the script, but if u already have, just copy the other then compile with another script of yours,.;)
nameless_0313
» n00b
1969-12-31

how to to dis code???
ijherafel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

how nice code buddy~!
dr4cul453xy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nameless_0313]how to to dis code???[/quote] Just follow the step explained earlier,.. this's copy-paste code.. i think if u already has an external JS, there's not a great deal to do with thiz code... if u dont, read the [b]STICKY[/b] section of the first page of FTALK Tips/Trick..
juvelaen
» n00b
1969-12-31

not working bang..
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ it might be becoz you arranging the codes on da wrong way, if u already have this: [quote]function onProfileLoad(){[/quote] you dont need to put that anymore,=)
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=mabuhay][b]thanks iconald...[/b] [quote]cjoker2 wrote: uhmmm... i can't understand this.. could you please provide instructions on how and where we will paste the codes?[/quote] example of codes that i'm using and it really works 2 my page [quote]//tracker script modified by shirow credits to ken and renalvir function onProfileLoad() { [b]repcomment();[/b] ( other tracker codes here ) [b]function repcomment() { for ( var i = 0; i < 10; i++) { ulcmntx=document.getElementById("18").getElementsByTagName("td")[2*i+1].getElementsByTagName("ul")[0]; licmntx=ulcmntx.getElementsByTagName("li")[0]; linkxcmnt=ulcmntx.getElementsByTagName("li")[0].getElementsByTagName("a")[0]; xcmntHref=linkxcmnt.getAttribute("href"); document.getElementById("content_18").getElementsByTagName("ul")[i].innerHTML+="<br><hr><br><span style=\"text-align:right !important\"><a target='_blank' href='"+xcmntHref.replace(/profiles.friendster.com\//i,"www.friendster.com/comments.php?uid=")+"' style='background:#00c176;padding:0px;border:1px solid #c3c6c5!important;'><b>REPLY</b></a></span>";} }[/b][/quote] put on ur .js file and save it..ur done the bold part are the codes given by KhErMiNaToR...thanks 2 him only want is 2 help.....[/quote] it works! thank you very much for your help! love u! haha! :wow:
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

so glad to hear dat... :thumbsup: it doesnt dat hard, just copy and paste,, simply like 1,2,3...:lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b][color=red]For Educational Purpose Only[/color][/b][/align] [b]You'll be able to reply a comments from your own profile w/o open the comment poster profile.[/b] [color=orange]Tested

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:42

[ 11 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy