• ARCHIVES 
  • » hihi..my prOf asked dz qUestiOn tO us..especially fOr dOz hu hav bf/gf..:D ..i was the first in line tO answer it.. juz want tO share.. i sed tO him dat..the bOys are mOr dOminant dan girLs..!uh'yes..

Pages: 1

hihi..my prOf asked dz qUestiOn tO us..especially fOr dOz hu hav bf/gf..:D ..i was the first in line tO answer it.. juz want tO share.. i sed tO him dat..the bOys are mOr dOminant dan girLs..!uh'yes..

asawanirico
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hihi..my prOf asked dz qUestiOn tO us..especially fOr dOz hu hav bf/gf..:D ..i was the first in line tO answer it.. juz want tO share.. i sed tO him dat..the bOys are mOr dOminant dan girLs..!uh'yes..

hihi..my prOf asked dz qUestiOn tO us..especially fOr dOz hu hav bf/gf..:D ..i was the first in line tO answer it.. juz want tO share.. i sed tO him dat..the bOys are mOr dOminant dan girLs..!uh'yes..it is!hehe.. y?..say sO if yOu wOn't agree wid me..;] u're bf dOesn't allow you tO cUt yOur hair shOrt?..ayt?..lalo na kpag soooOper shinny ng hair.."sayang wAk kna pagupit..pLs?!" u're bf dOesn't wAnt yOu to wEar skirts or sOooooooooper shOrts..especially wen u wAnt tO gO outside..they tend tO say "aLamQ ang mga gustO ng lalaki..ganyan ang mga gUStO niLang makita..u can weAr pants kUng ayaw mO papaigiL lumabas!" u're bf becOmes strict especially wen u sed dz kind of lines "uhm..ang cUte nOn" ang mbabagsik nLang repLy.."edi kau na!!" hahahaha..tama ba?! bOys are really pOwerfuL..nuh,nUh!pengOl aman jan!:O ikaw?!..san ka ppwestO?..:eh:
mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: hihi..my prOf asked dz qUestiOn tO us..especially fOr dOz hu hav bf/gf..:D ..i was the first in line tO answer it.. juz want tO share.. i sed tO him dat..the bOys are mOr dOminant dan girLs..!uh'yes..

please avoid [i][b]sTickY caPs[/b][/i] :D in my case., (relationship case) its equal., i can tell him to not do those things, and he follows me., he tells me things he doesnt want me to do, and i follow him as well.. there are times when i'm dominant, and some times when he's dominant.. coz for me, its like give and take.. u have to be humble to respect each other's thoughts and confident to let them know how you feel.. its bad when you want to be dominant over each other.. hehe.. only my opinion., hehe..

Last edited by mS'aLline (2008-04-27 02:35:41)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: hihi..my prOf asked dz qUestiOn tO us..especially fOr dOz hu hav bf/gf..:D ..i was the first in line tO answer it.. juz want tO share.. i sed tO him dat..the bOys are mOr dOminant dan girLs..!uh'yes..

A guy who truly loves you would never try to control you or be "dominant" or anything like that.. You have to know the limitations and I think that in a relationship everything has to be balanced (?).. I agree with Ms.ALline ^... Uhm...can't think of anything else to say. :disgust:
asawanirico
» n00b
1969-12-31

ow..sOri..ms'aline! hahaha..bOth of u hav dat points!=) tnx fOr d' sharing..
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]please avoid sTickY caPs biggrin in my case., (relationship case) its equal., i can tell him to not do those things, and he follows me., he tells me things he doesnt want me to do, and i follow him as well.. there are times when i'm dominant, and some times when he's dominant.. coz for me, its like give and take.. u have to be humble to respect each other's thoughts and confident to let them know how you feel.. its bad when you want to be dominant over each other.. hehe.. only my opinion., hehe.. Last edited by mS'aLline (Today 01:35:41)[/quote] i agree to this...
evangeline
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i guess there's a balance btween thse two.. :rolleyes:
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ agreed... @topic please avoid sticky caps...k? tc!
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

well., we r both equal.. my ex-bf is not too strict.. she allowed me to dress-up in my own way.. he doesn't want me to feel uncomfortable.. & besides, he don't care if i' wearing mini-skirts & shorts..:lol:
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

gawd! don't use sticky caps. well, i think when you're just bf/gf, girls are more dominant,. but when you're already married, the equality occurs here. and sometimes, the boy became more dominant. ____
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'm actually a Gender Abolitionist and i support Feminism. but we're both equal in this new generation, unlike before, the guys always get a job that a girl would think impossible. in today's generation, women are definitely progressing.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]It's equal maybe. :D [/b]
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I think girls are more dominant than boys. Most girls are perfectionist and meticulous, starting from their clothes, accessories - they want to look good, feel good. Boys on the other hand doesn't think much of this. They reason out that taking a bath daily is enough. Girls always think boys should be the same as them so they always tell the boys to observe proper hygiene. They may tend to be protective but that's for your own good too. Who would want a girl looking like a flirt in the public?!

Last edited by lalalalalalala (2008-12-11 04:28:56)

uchiha2008
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think equality is the best.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hihi..my prOf asked dz qUestiOn tO us..especially fOr dOz hu hav bf/gf..:D ..i was the first in line tO answer it.. juz want tO share.. i sed tO him dat..the bOys are mOr dOminant dan girLs..!uh'yes..

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:51

[ 10 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy