• ARCHIVES 
  • » I think one of the main problem between modified js/css user and friendster is about security and income. I do not want to talk about security, but it is about income (advertisement box by friendster

Pages: 123

I think one of the main problem between modified js/css user and friendster is about security and income. I do not want to talk about security, but it is about income (advertisement box by friendster

buducipan
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I think one of the main problem between modified js/css user and friendster is about security and income. I do not want to talk about security, but it is about income (advertisement box by friendster

I think one of the main problem between modified js/css user and friendster is about security and income. I do not want to talk about security, but it is about income (advertisement box by friendster). Some of us remove the Advertisement by Friendster when they modified their layout. This should not be happened. Friendster give us free profile page accomodation while for payback, we should make sure the advertisement is always on our profile page. I hope everybody here keep the advertisement by friendster so while friendster provide us free society online, we support them by keeping the advertisement viewable. ;]
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: I think one of the main problem between modified js/css user and friendster is about security and income. I do not want to talk about security, but it is about income (advertisement box by friendster

hmm you got a point there.. but.. [spoiler]its so irritating to see for me..[/spoiler]
+_ramza_+
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: I think one of the main problem between modified js/css user and friendster is about security and income. I do not want to talk about security, but it is about income (advertisement box by friendster

[align=center][color=salmon][b]@threadstarter[/b]so true.. so true.. ads pays the bill and keep the site going.. hmm.. maybe i can try to put some color on the ads so it would match with my layout theme.. but how to do that? tehehe...[/color][/align]
rukia_sakura19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

~ur ryt.. . .. =)
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Please don't spam. @Threadstarter, yeah you have a good point there.. Our FS accounts are completely free and they gain income or something through those ads...
gummifer
» n00b
1969-12-31

is it possible to customize the ad colors?:)
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

you get a point.. dats why the linker is always filtered... :disgust: because we hide the advertisements...
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^agree =) but i hate to see their ads... =D
trigger_happy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

: well... there's nothing wrong about the ads.. : its kinda ugly if your file is tweaked then there is an ad in it... so I remove it... : to the starter of the thread : a very nice thought of yours, posting this would help us realize why the ads shouldnt be removed or hidden... thank you also for making me realize that..
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ i agree i agree w/ the threadstareter but it's irritating to see many ads
Chachafance
» n00b
1969-12-31

Very true. I'm a noob on Friendster so I didn't even know you could remove the adds............ :o
Watcher
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=gummifer]is it possible to customize the ad colors?:)[/quote] emm.. in my opinion, there's no way in customizing the ad colors.. but i'm not sure if there IS a way.. but if there REALLY is a way, people should have been customizing them since a long time ago.. just my opinion.. i'm a noob.. :D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I agree, ads are annoying, but should not be blocked from displaying. I think the best way to go with the Ads is to "fashion" them to suit your profiles theme..
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yep.. thats true :)
unique_user
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: threadstarter u have the point,i dont like the ads too,but now i'll spare a space for it. :lol: [align=center][spoiler][color=blue][b]OnCE mINE...AlWAyS mInE[/b][/color][/spoiler][/align]
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i don't like seeing them, but i'll unhide my ads :D..
echodc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

you got a point, but i removed it... it dont fit with my colors...
jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

the threadstarter has a point... the adds here are posted in fs so that they will be recognize by people... in return,the clients pay fees to friendster :D
tutzie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

waaa.. ryt------but its not cute for my profyl hehe
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yes, our acts of removing their ad's are probably a big reason for having so many updates, but those ads really make your page look ugly. :wallbash: I wish they could find another way to advertise. Maybe just have the ads in the home page? Because anybody who views your profile can see the same ads on their own homepage as well as on their own profiles already.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I think one of the main problem between modified js/css user and friendster is about security and income. I do not want to talk about security, but it is about income (advertisement box by friendster

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:41

[ 10 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy