• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi there!my name is Linette Dannah,and i'm a newbie here.I already started posting before I introduced myself to you..So,hope to have more friends ,although i'm quite a shy person =)

Pages: 1

Hi there!my name is Linette Dannah,and i'm a newbie here.I already started posting before I introduced myself to you..So,hope to have more friends ,although i'm quite a shy person =)

linettedannah24
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hi there!my name is Linette Dannah,and i'm a newbie here.I already started posting before I introduced myself to you..So,hope to have more friends ,although i'm quite a shy person =)

nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Hi there!my name is Linette Dannah,and i'm a newbie here.I already started posting before I introduced myself to you..So,hope to have more friends ,although i'm quite a shy person =)

heyo there linette! welcome!
ghen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Hi there!my name is Linette Dannah,and i'm a newbie here.I already started posting before I introduced myself to you..So,hope to have more friends ,although i'm quite a shy person =)

^hehe nice one... well welcome to ftalk.. read and follow the rules okie!.. happy posting!.. ghen here!
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there! Welcome to FriendsterTalk =) Enjoy posting!
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hi there! welcome to Ftalk! yeh.. :D Enjoy your stay and keep posting! yeh, don't also forget to read the rules and follow them. =) Thankz! I think i know you.. =) right? =)
linettedannah24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote="'-'LoisFuLL'-'"]hi there! welcome to Ftalk! yeh.. :D Enjoy your stay and keep posting! yeh, don't also forget to read the rules and follow them. =) Thankz! I think i know you.. =) right? =)[/quote] Yeah..Thanks!I'll be good here..promise!
split_young012
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome 2 ftalk enjoy posting =)
cherry_angeL
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi there linette.. enjoy posting here :D
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

hey there!:) Welcome to ftalk. :) See yah around. btw, call me jem or kikay,. :)
linettedannah24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks for the warm greetings guys..I'm sure I'll love it here! :)
gRyZtEiNe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk and enjoy posting!
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Welcome to FriendsterTalk Linette~ Enjoy being here.. but please make sure you've read the [b]Rules [/b](see top blue nav).
aimee
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi there linette! :) welcome to ftalk! keep postin' :D
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

hihi. good. :) Hope to see you around gurl. :)
warren.rvsmo18
» n00b
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk. =) See you around. Enjoy! :) P.S: pls give me your ym id so I can add you. thanks. :)
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk! have fun :D and also please read the rules like what they had said
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi there!my name is Linette Dannah,and i'm a newbie here.I already started posting before I introduced myself to you..So,hope to have more friends ,although i'm quite a shy person =)

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:29

[ 12 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy