• ARCHIVES 
  • » log on to this website www.singingbox.com and upload ur mp3 files at www.fileden.com to get its URL..:D

Pages: 12

log on to this website www.singingbox.com and upload ur mp3 files at www.fileden.com to get its URL..:D

johnny stanfet
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

log on to this website www.singingbox.com and upload ur mp3 files at www.fileden.com to get its URL..:D

Last edited by johnny stanfet (2006-10-04 01:42:17)

glamour
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: log on to this website www.singingbox.com and upload ur mp3 files at www.fileden.com to get its URL..:D

[quote=johnny stanfet]log on to this website www.singingbox.com and upload ur mp3 files at www.fileden.com to get its URL..:D[/quote] whoa... thank's for sharing!
ikah_taurus03
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: log on to this website www.singingbox.com and upload ur mp3 files at www.fileden.com to get its URL..:D

Hi...i got a problem.I've put that mp3 player (singingbox).Afterthat,my friend said that the mp3 didn't work.It's always change without click on the next button.What can i do?
johnny stanfet
» n00b
1969-12-31

maybe there is a problem with its server..refresh your profile twice..

Last edited by johnny stanfet (2006-10-06 06:36:32)

vivaceeyes
» n00b
1969-12-31

maybe u can try this one www.sing2play.com :D
bheybhie000316
» FTalker
1969-12-31

singinfool.com might help
ikah_taurus03
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks.But i dont want to put mp3 on my profile anymore...anybody know how to put music background?
xpHoenix_26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=johnny stanfet]log on to this website www.singingbox.com and upload ur mp3 files at www.fileden.com to get its URL..:D[/quote] tnx 4 sharing! I spent so much time in finding some MP3 websites..
johnny stanfet
» n00b
1969-12-31

johnny stanfet
» n00b
1969-12-31

music background http://friendster-tweakers.com/tools/music-code-generator/index.php choose music background-put its URL-generate code
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] yah from tweakers. saw the gen there[/b]
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I still prefer singingbox mp3 player I accidentally found that site without any reference and oh you can get mp3 urls sa imgdump.net or radioblogclub.com ...

Last edited by Xian (2006-10-13 14:53:10)

riChmond_011
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]hello,.,.,i wanted to put mp3 in my profile.,.is der a site that will provde a ready to put mp3 in the profile,.,.,so that i dnt have to upload it.,.cause we dnt have any music save in our computer,.,.,. [/b]:D
SymphOny XII
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=riChmond_011][b]hello,.,.,i wanted to put mp3 in my profile.,.is der a site that will provde a ready to put mp3 in the profile,.,.,so that i dnt have to upload it.,.cause we dnt have any music save in our computer,.,.,. [/b]:D[/quote] hmm...i think theres no such thing as a premade mp3....but u cn ask me for one^^ just tell me what songs do you like..then i'll do the rest ;) :eh:
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Singingbox is down.. :crybaby: and I could no longer add more mp3 songs. @riChmond_011 : you serach the songs you like in imgdump.net and they provide with mp3 url that you can readily use in your mp3 player. :midfinger:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

thx foe sharing.. :smoke:
riChmond_011
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b] =)haai.,.tnx Xian and SymphOny XII :D i'll try to do those thIngs.,hehhehe :wow:
riChmond_011
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b] :eh:hi i;m back.,.hehehe.,i'd like to ask a favor 2 u.,hehehhe.,.can u give me the url of sexy back by justin.,hehehe.,.is it ok,.,.?????soRry!!! :rolleyes:
OuToFReAcH
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=johnny stanfet]log on to this website www.singingbox.com and upload ur mp3 files at www.fileden.com to get its URL..:D[/quote] Site has been suspended! :crybaby: :crybaby:
†¤meg¤†
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » log on to this website www.singingbox.com and upload ur mp3 files at www.fileden.com to get its URL..:D

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:00

[ 10 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy