• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey Boys, Girls or whatever you are:lol: Im Des.. A newbie here Ima gurl who luvs chocolates...:D I hope i can know some of you...=| I become a member of friendster since June 2007.. And that's Me

Pages: 12

Hey Boys, Girls or whatever you are:lol: Im Des.. A newbie here Ima gurl who luvs chocolates...:D I hope i can know some of you...=| I become a member of friendster since June 2007.. And that's Me

DuhMhizz
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hey Boys, Girls or whatever you are:lol: Im Des.. A newbie here Ima gurl who luvs chocolates...:D I hope i can know some of you...=| I become a member of friendster since June 2007.. And that's Me

Hey Boys, Girls or whatever you are:lol: Im Des.. A newbie here Ima gurl who luvs chocolates...:D I hope i can know some of you...=| I become a member of friendster since June 2007.. And that's Me:) Ahuh that's me=) Love me or hate me i dont care:D
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Hey Boys, Girls or whatever you are:lol: Im Des.. A newbie here Ima gurl who luvs chocolates...:D I hope i can know some of you...=| I become a member of friendster since June 2007.. And that's Me

welcome to ftalk.. enjoy your stay here.. read and [b]follow [/b]the rules dude, :D if you havent read the rules yet, here's the link to the rules.. http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules hmm.. if you ever wanted a friend here.. i can be one. :D:D you can call me seph.... bye. ^^
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Hey Boys, Girls or whatever you are:lol: Im Des.. A newbie here Ima gurl who luvs chocolates...:D I hope i can know some of you...=| I become a member of friendster since June 2007.. And that's Me

[b]hi there welcome to fstalk enj☺y ur p☺st and stay here guwdluck see yah ar☺und dnt f☺rget 2 f☺ll☺w the rulesz[/b]
DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hey Seph... I think we can be friends:)=) And tnx for welcoming me here at friendster talk:)
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi.. welcome to ftalk! enjoy :D
♥renray♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk... enjoy posting..:D
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome sa ftalk. :D don't forget to read the rules. =D
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome eptook,,,
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hii.. welcome to ftalk.. please follow the rules and enjoy ur posting
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :D
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello des! enjoy posting! god bless you...
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]double and 2nd posts deleted[/i]
wamasabu_stubborn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!!! enjoy posting! .. read and follow the rules! ---seeyah around! --i'm shie! :D
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#FF0066][b]hello...:D welcum to ftalk!!!... don't forget to follow and read d rules.. and of course,...enjoy!!!....:D[/b][/color][/align]
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][quote][color=pink]Haloo! Welcome to eptok! have fun posting.. Follow Rules! Enjoy! See yah around!![/b][/color][/align][/quote]
ajhay
» FTalker
1969-12-31

+_+ elow... +_+ welcome to ftalk... +_+ enjoy ur stay here... +_+ kip on posting... +_+ see yah around...:) +_+ kip safe...:kiss:
jhennyz@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink][b] welcome to eptok... enjoy stayin around...:D [/color][/b]
rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome here
kitty-katz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Welcome[/b] to[i] Ftalk [/i]!! [b]Enjoy [/b]Postin' !! [b]Follow [/b]the [u]Rules[/u] !! :D
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=orange]^ hello Des < im Antonette Welcome to Ftalk Please Read & Follow our Rules Glad to help u just approach me enjoy posting see u around :D [/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey Boys, Girls or whatever you are:lol: Im Des.. A newbie here Ima gurl who luvs chocolates...:D I hope i can know some of you...=| I become a member of friendster since June 2007.. And that's Me

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:09

[ 10 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy