• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Hey! Thanks for welcoming me. =] So far, so good, I made my first 2 posts! I find Ftalk really interesting because helps me with a lot of Friendster problems. And by the way, to al

Pages: 123

[align=center]Hey! Thanks for welcoming me. =] So far, so good, I made my first 2 posts! I find Ftalk really interesting because helps me with a lot of Friendster problems. And by the way, to al

dr.love
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Hey! Thanks for welcoming me. =] So far, so good, I made my first 2 posts! I find Ftalk really interesting because helps me with a lot of Friendster problems. And by the way, to al

[align=center]hello and welcome to Ftalk![/align] :eh: See yah around! :penguin: Great nick by the way. :thumbsup:
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Hey! Thanks for welcoming me. =] So far, so good, I made my first 2 posts! I find Ftalk really interesting because helps me with a lot of Friendster problems. And by the way, to al

welcome.! be safe.! [img]http://i27.tinypic.com/29pzz11.gif[/img]
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

eow welcome to ftalk.. kep on posting.. don't forget to read the rules i can be ur friend here if you have sum question just pm or just go to[b] help section[/b] :lol:
pullnhetz_17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][/b] welcome in Ftalk! :D [b][/b]
wamasabu_stubborn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! enjoi posting! --i'm shie!
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center]welcome to ftalk, newbie. read the rules before posting. avoid spamming. teecee.:)[/align]
freaKmeOut
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk..enjoy posting
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi brains&beauty... nice meeting u... welcum 2 ftalk... njoy post...
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! have fun posting!
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome! I'm also a newbie here, hope that we will enjoy staying here. God bless!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Hey! Thanks for welcoming me. =] So far, so good, I made my first 2 posts! I find Ftalk really interesting because helps me with a lot of Friendster problems. And by the way, to al

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:09

[ 9 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy