• ARCHIVES 
  • » im roj............. want to have friends here..... :ninja: plesa help me find good and bad friends here... :retard: hihi =D

Pages: 1

im roj............. want to have friends here..... :ninja: plesa help me find good and bad friends here... :retard: hihi =D

rojoara12
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

im roj............. want to have friends here..... :ninja: plesa help me find good and bad friends here... :retard: hihi =D

nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: im roj............. want to have friends here..... :ninja: plesa help me find good and bad friends here... :retard: hihi =D

heyo there roj! welcome!
rojoara12
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: im roj............. want to have friends here..... :ninja: plesa help me find good and bad friends here... :retard: hihi =D

[quote=nica1214]heyo there roj! welcome![/quote] hi!! maka intindi ka dn ng tagalog? =)
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^hi there! welcome to ftalk! enjoy your stay here! Anyweiz, you violated one of the rules. [quote]2. Don't use language other than English (except in Regional Boards).[/quote] Speaking in "tagalog" outside the Philippine Section is not allowed. I think you haven't red the rules, Please take time to read and follow it. :)
cherry_angeL
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello roj..welcome here in ftalk..Speaking in filipino is not allowed here.. =) ..enjoy
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

hey there!:) Welcome to ftalk. :) See yah around. btw, call me jem or kikay,. :)
gRyZtEiNe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hey! welcome to ftalk! enjoy posting...
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there! Welcome to FriendsterTalk! =) See u around!
split_young012
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=) welnome here at f talk enjoy posting :D
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hey there roj.. welcome to FriendsterTalk~ Please take the time to read the [b]Rules[/b] (see the top blue navigation).
warren.rvsmo18
» n00b
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk. =) See you around. Enjoy! :) Please read the rules. P.S: pls give me your ym id so I can add you. thanks. :)
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Oi! NO TAGALOG please.. btw welcomt toftalk.. have fun :D
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ welcome to the forum. free to roam around. click > [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules][b]RULES[/b][/url]
warren.rvsmo18
» n00b
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk. =) See you around. Enjoy! :) P.S: pls give me your ym id so I can add you. thanks. :P
DirTyBoI_RuzzeL
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hello
yushin
» n00b
1969-12-31

me too. yoroshiku onegaishimasu! (please to meet you)
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

Hey there!:) Welcome to ftalk!:) See you around.
ghen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :D enjoy...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » im roj............. want to have friends here..... :ninja: plesa help me find good and bad friends here... :retard: hihi =D

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:39

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy