• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=deeppink][quote]Ok so i don't know where to put this on Tricks and Tutorial or Graphics?just tell me ok back to the topic[/quote] [spoiler]its just a trick clicky click you now i known tis long

Pages: 1

[color=deeppink][quote]Ok so i don't know where to put this on Tricks and Tutorial or Graphics?just tell me ok back to the topic[/quote] [spoiler]its just a trick clicky click you now i known tis long

alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink][quote]Ok so i don't know where to put this on Tricks and Tutorial or Graphics?just tell me ok back to the topic[/quote] [spoiler]its just a trick clicky click you now i known tis long

[color=deeppink][quote]Ok so i don't know where to put this on Tricks and Tutorial or Graphics?just tell me ok back to the topic[/quote] [spoiler]its just a trick clicky click you now i known tis long ago but kip in mind to share[/spoiler] Mods:if this topic alredi exist feel free to LOCK this :eh: Tutorial on making new brushes: 1.Open Adobe Photoshop Cs2(i dont know if this works in other but try it) 2.Now Open A picture example im using this pic [img]http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s302/yssasm01/026300af.jpg[/img] ill use it onli for my sample. 3.Now you have your pic know click on the "Brush Tool" [img]http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s302/yssasm01/aWQ.jpg[/img] 4.Then Click the "Brush" [img]http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s302/yssasm01/xxxsdaxsadcxsaxxxasdsa.jpg[/img] 5.Then click the One with the arrow. 6.Then Find the "Load Brushes". [img]http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s302/yssasm01/dadsewaxxasdasd.jpg[/img] 7.And something will pop-up like this. [img]http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s302/yssasm01/cdsfa.jpg[/img] 8.Then Load them all thada!My favorite thre is "[u]Assorted Brushes[/u]" I hope this helped yah.. uhmm.. for the pic i just upload it to click on the brush and im supposed to edit it.:D [/color]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2010-03-15 12:28:27)

paulanicole123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [color=deeppink][quote]Ok so i don't know where to put this on Tricks and Tutorial or Graphics?just tell me ok back to the topic[/quote] [spoiler]its just a trick clicky click you now i known tis long

weeee.. enx foe sharin ' .. :thumbsup:
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [color=deeppink][quote]Ok so i don't know where to put this on Tricks and Tutorial or Graphics?just tell me ok back to the topic[/quote] [spoiler]its just a trick clicky click you now i known tis long

thanks foe sharing..nice tutorial
alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^_^ Happy to help
kylagrace
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing....nice tuts..!
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]nothing happened? where's the new brushes?? you just opened the brushes but there's no new ones.. and bout your avril pixx? what's that for/? -- sorry i dont get it.[/b]

Last edited by marra06 (2008-04-29 02:29:26)

alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i said its just a sample duhh didn't you read what i said? and this is just a trick :wasted: sorry but im just "Mataray" hehe :cry:

Last edited by alyssa01 (2008-04-29 02:54:47)

marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]maybe you want to say.. How To Load Brushes.. coz its in your instruction.[/b] --- [u]OFF TOPIC:[/u] its ok if your "mataray." [i]i dont care,[/i]
Ribbon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

what is "mataray" anyway? :paranoid: thanks for sharin' :)
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^[i]"mataray"[/i] is like someone's in a bad mood or sumthin' ~*TOPIC*~ thanks for sharing this[/b][/align]
bhabygurl_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]tnx foe sharin..[/i]
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

tnx 4 xering...
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]DON'T MIND THIS POST![/b] I just want to bring this topic at the front that's why I posted, haha. :lol: v v v v v v v v v v Show some love. :lol:
vaio(:
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Keep up the good work.
SweeneyTodd
» n00b
1969-12-31

would be much easier and compiled (for me) if you put ps brushes in Presets/>>>Brushes if your adobe is open when you did it.. just close it and open it again =O
arvin1221
» n00b
1969-12-31

It helps alot . tnx
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=deeppink][quote]Ok so i don't know where to put this on Tricks and Tutorial or Graphics?just tell me ok back to the topic[/quote] [spoiler]its just a trick clicky click you now i known tis long

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:21

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy