• ARCHIVES 
  • » i have lot of question. i want to put a lot of things in my blog but i have a probs coz i dont know how. i have read almost all of the threads here but still. 1.> what is the code for the link me

Pages: 1

i have lot of question. i want to put a lot of things in my blog but i have a probs coz i dont know how. i have read almost all of the threads here but still. 1.> what is the code for the link me

lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i have lot of question. i want to put a lot of things in my blog but i have a probs coz i dont know how. i have read almost all of the threads here but still. 1.> what is the code for the link me

i have lot of question. i want to put a lot of things in my blog but i have a probs coz i dont know how. i have read almost all of the threads here but still. 1.> what is the code for the link me thingy?? [img]http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh143/lonelytoes/bloggie22.gif[/img] i want to put these in my blog. but i dont know how. what code should i use?? and how can i put the code below it so my friends can copy it so they can also link me?? 2.> how can i put a signature after every post? i would like to put a sig after every post but i dont know what code to use to it be animated. or is it possible to animate a sig in every post?? if not how can i out it on the left side?? 3.> invisible music. sumbody already gave me a code but i dont know where to put it. should i put it in my codes or do i have to make a new item it.. i was supposed to ask cutieshieka but she is very busy these days. i have so much more question but i will post them later after i have the answers for these.. thank u for ur time..
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: i have lot of question. i want to put a lot of things in my blog but i have a probs coz i dont know how. i have read almost all of the threads here but still. 1.> what is the code for the link me

quessie number one... here's the code: <">thats the code ur friends copy then paste in their blog....anyway..to display ur link button...get the html code of ur link button.....and paste it to wherever u want.....and below it is the code i gave u.. thats atleast what ive done with mine.. quessie number two... when making ur blog post..... after making ur entry...go to the very end.... then there are small icons up there together with the font options, put hyperlink, put email etc.. just select the icon with "insert image"..... when u hover the icon..theres this small white box..that will appear...and thats the name of the icon... if the name has the word "image" in it...it has to be it... ..... for previews.... click my signature... to go to my blog.. but all of this things depends...because...if ur blog is friendster..it might work..but if it isnt hosted by friendster..im not 100% sure it'll work... .... ur quessie number 3 was difficult... but...in my opinion? i would rather make the music player visible.. because....what if the reader is irritated of the music...at least he/she has an option to close it... ...haha..hard to explain..well..look at my blog to see the previews....ayt?
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: i have lot of question. i want to put a lot of things in my blog but i have a probs coz i dont know how. i have read almost all of the threads here but still. 1.> what is the code for the link me

<">is the code where there is a scroll? found under the link? how can i change the dividers?? to change the blanks into sumthing like urs? those black dividers?

Last edited by lonlytoes (2008-04-29 10:06:37)

lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yep ...correct..
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

how can i change the dividers?? to change the blanks into sumthing like urs? those black dividers?
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

about the ques #3 what do u mean [quote]should i put it in my codes or do i have to make a new item it..[/quote] :question: well anyways, heres the code for the invisible music, <">just adjust the volume,loop and autostart of your choice..that code is already a hidden bg music.. if you dont want any hasle, just go to other site like imeem or singingbox and copy paste the code in your sidebar.
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

kath, where will i put the code?
tcwannabe
» n00b
1969-12-31

why using <textarea>? i think is enough to using <">
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

how can i change the dividers?? and also, how can i put a navigation to my blog?

Last edited by lonlytoes (2008-04-29 11:34:44)

lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@tcwannabe: what u gave is just for the display of the link button...not for the display of the CODE.. she was asking for the code alryt? u need textarea..its where the code will be written.. @lonly: u hav a lot of quessie...about the divider....theres a thread here..that has the complete css codes for a blog layout...just change the image url.... and also navigation are just links...navigation in ur sidebar are just hyperlinks.. but navigation in the banner is a div layer.. theres a tutorial here...look for it..just use ur common sense in it..
dr.love
» FTalker
1969-12-31

got an additional question about linking... :eh: who can I display a link in comment on friendster blogs? what's the code to use?
hermitseven
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for this. i'm still starting my blog.
adamn102
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=--khathateslove--]<EMBED src=”URL“ autostart=true loop=true volume=80 hidden=true><NOEMBED><BGSOUND src=”URL“></NOEMBED>[/quote] wer will i put this codes? straight on fs boxes? or on my compiled CSS codes? tenks!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i have lot of question. i want to put a lot of things in my blog but i have a probs coz i dont know how. i have read almost all of the threads here but still. 1.> what is the code for the link me

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:55

[ 12 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy