• ARCHIVES 
  • » i haven't had any blogs yet and now i wanna make it. Some use friendsterblogs some use blogger. which one is da best?? and also da easier.. :penguin:

Pages: 12

i haven't had any blogs yet and now i wanna make it. Some use friendsterblogs some use blogger. which one is da best?? and also da easier.. :penguin:

Ribbon
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i haven't had any blogs yet and now i wanna make it. Some use friendsterblogs some use blogger. which one is da best?? and also da easier.. :penguin:

mikai14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: i haven't had any blogs yet and now i wanna make it. Some use friendsterblogs some use blogger. which one is da best?? and also da easier.. :penguin:

i think the best one is the blogger,,,.. but that's only my opinion,,,..:D
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: i haven't had any blogs yet and now i wanna make it. Some use friendsterblogs some use blogger. which one is da best?? and also da easier.. :penguin:

much better if you try friendster first.. if you already knew `bout css thinggy that's the best time to switch to blogger.:D but the best is to have yer own domain..=D
Ribbon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ is there any way to hv own domain but no need to pay?? :P hmm... is it the same code like friendster blogs? i mean use css? i oredi understand about the css in friendster. but not sure about the blogs, or is it da same (friendster and friendsterblogs)... so, can i use the moderator's code blog in sticky thread? it's easier =)
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

well there are sites that offers free domain, all you need to do is to find web hosting sites. most of the codes provided on fs can be applied of fs blogs too.. knowledge about html, php and ftp are needed in owning a domain..;)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

If you are confused about CSS, you may read some tutorials in www.w3schools.com Not all CSS of different websites/blogs have the same CSS structures/arrangements. If you want to talk about Blogger instead of FriendsterBlog, I should move this topic to FriendsterHelp.
dr.love
» FTalker
1969-12-31

if you just want to give blogging a try I suggest friendster blogs, because of it's interface. And then later on, as you get the hang of it, you may relocate to blogger. Blogger provides extensive control over your blog which is great for personalization and customization.
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

use blogger :| but its hard to find layout dat is suitable for blogger... i think the posted layouts here are for friendsterblogs only =)
roan19
» n00b
1969-12-31

Never know.. but blogger is better.. I think :paranoid: and it's more global, we can share alot with blogger to people that aren't from friendster

Last edited by roan19 (2008-06-20 14:17:29)

merdi001
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me the easiest is blogger,... but its for my opinon... :D
sweetdea_harry18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=--khathateslove--]much better if you try friendster first..[/quote] yeszz......... she's right........ try friendster's blog first.........
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

i think is blogger. =)
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

for me it's blogger too.. :D
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]use blogger more esier.. if at fs blog,i dont even know how to post .. ahah.. better try blogger.. btw,it's up to you.. dont have to ask people..you can decide urself..but forme, this is the answer :thumbsdown: [spoiler]www.blogger.com blogger....[/spoiler][/b][/align]
nash_517
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think maybe the best if youll use BLOGGER...
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I heard blogger was much better than the Friendsterblog one.
nurdiyana
» FTalker
1969-12-31

BLOGGER :wallbash:
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]BLOGGER iS MUCH BETTER!!![/b]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=leslie815]BLOGGER iS MUCH BETTER!!![/quote] No all caps please (even the [b]i[/b] isn't). --- if you are a beginner in blogging, you can use either friendster blogs or wordpress. blogger is a little advance (compare to the previously said blogs) and you can use this once you know the basic knowledge in blogging.

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-10-03 09:40:02)

radicaLboi
» n00b
1969-12-31

D Best blog is the friendster blog but i have both of them! try the two! I think! Friendster Blog is now with used of credit Card!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i haven't had any blogs yet and now i wanna make it. Some use friendsterblogs some use blogger. which one is da best?? and also da easier.. :penguin:

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:05

[ 11 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy