• ARCHIVES 
  • » :( can i ask for somebody to help me edit my profile.... ? plss drop me a msg if you can...tnx

Pages: 1

:( can i ask for somebody to help me edit my profile.... ? plss drop me a msg if you can...tnx

Nyla
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:( can i ask for somebody to help me edit my profile.... ? plss drop me a msg if you can...tnx

ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: :( can i ask for somebody to help me edit my profile.... ? plss drop me a msg if you can...tnx

[align=center][color=dodgerblue] hmm..i can help you.. but first to do is.. understand the tuts first so that it will be easier to edit your ptofile?? by the way..what kind of profile you want?? css or overlay?? [/color][/align]
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: :( can i ask for somebody to help me edit my profile.... ? plss drop me a msg if you can...tnx

where's the preview of your profile?
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I can when it comes to Overlays. But I need to see the Overlay first to know what parts I need to edit...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :( can i ask for somebody to help me edit my profile.... ? plss drop me a msg if you can...tnx

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:44

[ 11 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy