• ARCHIVES 
  • » pls can i have a layout thats black not emo about music and overlay with a cursor and thats it's really cool PLS.:crybaby::wallbash::penguin::ninja::cry::(:thumbsdown::norose:

Pages: 1

pls can i have a layout thats black not emo about music and overlay with a cursor and thats it's really cool PLS.:crybaby::wallbash::penguin::ninja::cry::(:thumbsdown::norose:

megmusicanime
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

pls can i have a layout thats black not emo about music and overlay with a cursor and thats it's really cool PLS.:crybaby::wallbash::penguin::ninja::cry::(:thumbsdown::norose:

Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: pls can i have a layout thats black not emo about music and overlay with a cursor and thats it's really cool PLS.:crybaby::wallbash::penguin::ninja::cry::(:thumbsdown::norose:

You could try navigating around the Friendster [Overlay] section and search for the layout you want.
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: pls can i have a layout thats black not emo about music and overlay with a cursor and thats it's really cool PLS.:crybaby::wallbash::penguin::ninja::cry::(:thumbsdown::norose:

well, try to visit some premade overlays..find one that will suit to your taste.. check it [url=http://www.markyctrigger.com/forum/index.php?topic=4295.0]HERE[/url]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » pls can i have a layout thats black not emo about music and overlay with a cursor and thats it's really cool PLS.:crybaby::wallbash::penguin::ninja::cry::(:thumbsdown::norose:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:42

[ 10 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy