• ARCHIVES 
  • » hello... now i've learned how to make a CSS layout of my own... but i also want to learn how to make an OVERLAY layout... please help me do this. please please... give me a step by step tutorial... i

Pages: 1

hello... now i've learned how to make a CSS layout of my own... but i also want to learn how to make an OVERLAY layout... please help me do this. please please... give me a step by step tutorial... i

niCx.06_gHuRLaSh
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hello... now i've learned how to make a CSS layout of my own... but i also want to learn how to make an OVERLAY layout... please help me do this. please please... give me a step by step tutorial... i

hello... now i've learned how to make a CSS layout of my own... but i also want to learn how to make an OVERLAY layout... please help me do this. please please... give me a step by step tutorial... i saw some but.. i still don't understand it. please help me with this. thank you. :)
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: hello... now i've learned how to make a CSS layout of my own... but i also want to learn how to make an OVERLAY layout... please help me do this. please please... give me a step by step tutorial... i

There are topics sticked regarding your problem. Check 'em out.
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: hello... now i've learned how to make a CSS layout of my own... but i also want to learn how to make an OVERLAY layout... please help me do this. please please... give me a step by step tutorial... i

my suggestion, use first a premade overlay.. how to use overlay? proceed in my tutorial.. [url=http://theftalk.com/t29967-Tutorial-on-how-to-use-Premade-Overlays.html]HERE[/url]
niCx.06_gHuRLaSh
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for the answers :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hello... now i've learned how to make a CSS layout of my own... but i also want to learn how to make an OVERLAY layout... please help me do this. please please... give me a step by step tutorial... i

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:18

[ 11 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy