• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi friends! :D i,m bea! :) i'm just a newbie here.. :wallbash: i just registered to learn more..=) about fs.. hope yo'ull help me! =) thank you! see yah around!! :lol: >>nyce~!

Pages: 1

hi friends! :D i,m bea! :) i'm just a newbie here.. :wallbash: i just registered to learn more..=) about fs.. hope yo'ull help me! =) thank you! see yah around!! :lol: >>nyce~!

zirtaeb_15
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi friends! :D i,m bea! :) i'm just a newbie here.. :wallbash: i just registered to learn more..=) about fs.. hope yo'ull help me! =) thank you! see yah around!! :lol: >>nyce~!

purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: hi friends! :D i,m bea! :) i'm just a newbie here.. :wallbash: i just registered to learn more..=) about fs.. hope yo'ull help me! =) thank you! see yah around!! :lol: >>nyce~!

[b]welcome!! have fun![/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: hi friends! :D i,m bea! :) i'm just a newbie here.. :wallbash: i just registered to learn more..=) about fs.. hope yo'ull help me! =) thank you! see yah around!! :lol: >>nyce~!

[b] welcome to ftalk. enjoy posting. ;) read the rules. see yah around! ^^, [/b]
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :D
mikai14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]welcum to eptook sis im precious mae just call me mikai if u have problems with the codes or something feel free to ask me... and please follow the rules[/b]:)
mudpoet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

gud mownin.. welcome to ftalk... enjoy the furom
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello welcome to ftalk... enjoy posting! god bless...
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

haha...welcome.. && enjoy..:D
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk! :D
crazy4y0u
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome dude=D
cherlsyter91326
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome hir! hope we cn be good friends! enjoy d forum! c'ya 'round!
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hello there, Welcome to Friendstertalk!
zirtaeb_15
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks!:D ok.. i have read the rules..(espexally using english..jowk!) hope not to break them,,. aha! God bless!
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk~ :D
ajhay
» FTalker
1969-12-31

+_+ elow... +_+ welcome to ftalk... +_+ enjoy ur stay here and kip on posting!!!:):thumbsup: +_+ kip safe and godbless!!!
(*_YerT_*)
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi welcome to ftalk enjoy your stay
zirtaeb_15
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks! i am already enjoying and learning.. kip seif pipz!
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hello.. welcome to ftalk! Enjoy :D
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

=)[b]Welcome to the Ftalk world!![/b]=) nice to meet you!! :) :arrow: read and follow the rules... keep on posting.. see you around!!! :D :penguin:
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][color=#00CCFF]welcome to ftalk enjoy your stay here keep postin' read the rules :D[/color][/i][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi friends! :D i,m bea! :) i'm just a newbie here.. :wallbash: i just registered to learn more..=) about fs.. hope yo'ull help me! =) thank you! see yah around!! :lol: >>nyce~!

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:26

[ 10 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy