• ARCHIVES 
  • » hey there fs addicts! im ralph, and really like to to do my own thing.. so i hope to be fammy on ftalk. good day^^

Pages: 1

hey there fs addicts! im ralph, and really like to to do my own thing.. so i hope to be fammy on ftalk. good day^^

boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hey there fs addicts! im ralph, and really like to to do my own thing.. so i hope to be fammy on ftalk. good day^^

boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: hey there fs addicts! im ralph, and really like to to do my own thing.. so i hope to be fammy on ftalk. good day^^

hey, anyone could give me an overview on how to design lay-out?? thanks.
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: hey there fs addicts! im ralph, and really like to to do my own thing.. so i hope to be fammy on ftalk. good day^^

^ no double posting pls.. ahhmm.. u can go @ tricks and tutorials.. or.. css layouts.. ^^, btw.. welcum to fstalk.. enjoy posting here.. ^^, see yah around.. =):thumbsup:
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

oh no! avoid double posting here.. :D anyway welcome to ftalk! enjoy staying here! see yah around! ;)
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] welcome to ftalk. have fun postin see yah around.[/b] [quote]please do avoid double posting, =( if you need help you can go to :arrow: [b]help section[/b].[/quote]
(*_YerT_*)
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi welcome to ftalk enjoy your stay
zirtaeb_15
» n00b
1969-12-31

hhi ralph! welcum 2 ftalk! hav fun posting! kip seif!
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

=)[b]Welcome to the Ftalk world!![/b]=) nice to meet you!! :) :arrow: read and follow the rules... keep on posting.. see you around!!! :D :penguin:
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]hi there welcum to ftalk enj☺y? guwdluck see yah around dnt frget 2 follow the rulezs btw, im gerlyn[/b] ?^^
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][color=#00CCFF]welcome to ftalk enjoy your stay here keep postin' read the rules :D[/color][/i][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hey there fs addicts! im ralph, and really like to to do my own thing.. so i hope to be fammy on ftalk. good day^^

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:09

[ 10 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy